Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• skull980DNE
    Original poster 1 posts

If I select OSD it crashes TD2 every time, if I turn OSD off it's fine.
    Taichi z490
    Intel i9 10900k
    64gb Ballistix 3600 ram
    RTX 3080 ti TUF Gaming OC Edition

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• UbiKobold
    Ubisoft Support Staff 673 posts

@skull980dne Hey there and welcome to Discussions. Thanks for reaching out about this crash with OSD. Is this a new occurrence? Also, please try verifying your game files and disable any background applications that may be causing this as well. However, if this persists please complete our guide here and then attach your MSinfo and DxDiag files to a support ticket. You can also contact us on Facebook or Twitter to send us these files.

Official Response
  • Imagine_Brata
    148 posts

@skull980dne Gpu tweak 3 is the latest version. But the OSD in Gpu Tweak has been known for several years to cause crashes in games and applications.

• thorbie77
    2 posts

@skull980dne I closed the tool and it seems that the crashes are gone. I played today with tool on and it crashes every five minutes. i deactivate the tool and i played for 45 minutes without problems.

• Ubi-Orion
    Ubisoft Support Staff 459 posts

@thorbie77

Thanks for sharing this with us. If this tool is confirmed to be causing these crashes for you we would recommend keeping it disabled.

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics