Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Andycamillo
    Original poster 2 posts

Hey so for some reason Pierre cant give me rebel missions he only gives me the option to stay in francia or go to england, even though I need to get to notoriety level 2 as per the vive la resistance quest given. I've tried accessing these missions from his associates all over the map however I don't get an icon to speak to them (triangle on ps4) has anyone else encountered this??? it seems impossible for me to access these missions, any insight would be greatly appreciated!!!

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-WheelyDuck
    Ubisoft Support Staff 536 posts

Hey there,

Sorry to hear that you are having trouble starting rebel missions.

Can I check that you have follow these steps?

To begin a Rebel Mission:

• Speak to a Rebel Agent.
    Rebel Agents are shown on the map by a honeybee icon. 
    • Select I will pick a rebel mission.
    • Choose a mission, and decide whether you want to take a ranged or melee squad of Rebel Allies with you.

Only one Rebel Mission can be active at a time, so you will need to finish your current assignment before taking on another one!

To fully complete a Rebel Mission, return to the Rebel Agent you received the task from to hand it in. 

If you don't see the honeybee icon would it be possible to share a video of what you see?

Many thanks,

Official Response
  • Creed4life2021
    2 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Creed4life2021
    2 posts

@ubi-wheelyduck The rebel missions are bugged for me on xbox one, there's no markers appear and won't active a mission I pick.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4112 posts

Hello there @Creed4life2021! Welcome to the forums 🙂

I'm sorry to hear that you've been unable to start rebel missions in Francia. Thanks for taking the time to share your report with us.

To help us to take a closer look at this issue, would you be able to send us a video which shows the following:

• Your current quest log, showing all of your active quests
    • That you are unable to interact with Pierre or any of the rebels to select a rebel mission

I'd recommend uploading the video to a sharing platform, such as YouTube or Google Drive, as this will allow you to post a shareable link within this thread. This will help us with further investigation.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • G4z4
    1 posts

@ubi-borealis i have the same issue the speak option does not appear no matter which honey bee icon i go to. i have tried all of them.

• Ubi-Viral
    Ubisoft Support Staff 963 posts

@g4z4 Sorry to hear this. Please send us a video which shows the following:

Your current quest log, showing all of your active quests
    That you are unable to interact with Pierre or any of the rebels to select a rebel mission

Thank you.

Official Response
  • andnilse
    1 posts

@andycamillo I was encountering the same issue. I could not talk to the associates for rebel mission quests. There was simply no option to talk to them. And the only dialog I had with Pierre was to Go to England or stay in Francia. However, in my quest log I had the quest "Failing Forward" which is the first rebel mission I think. After I completed it, took only a couple minutes and happens close by Melun, then I could talk to Pierre. So check if the same quest is in your quest log and finish it first.

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1258 posts

Thank you for sharing this insight, @andnilse - it is much appreciated! Welcome to the Discussions forums as well. I hope that your advice will help others to be able to access and start playing through the Rebel Missions.

@Andycamillo, @Creed4life2021 and @G4z4, can you please check your quest logs for the quest "Failing Forward" and see if you have already completed this? If you haven't, but have it available to complete, please give this a try and let us know if you're then able to proceed to play through other Rebel Missions and/or speak to Pierre.

Official Response

Suggested Topics