Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• bielik01
    Original poster 942 posts

When will Ubisoft Connect rewards be tied with Animus store? I have Altaïr Outfit from Godly Rewards Package and Jackdaw Naval Pack from Ubisoft Connect Challenges (hull, sails, tail, and figurehead) and Reda's Store (shields), yet I have these rewards in Ubisoft Connect unclaimed. I don't want (and I probably couldn't be able to) spend my coins on these rewards.
    Here's the video of my owned items in Animus store.
    Here are the rewards still waiting to be claimed.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• UbiStorm
    Ubisoft Support Staff 522 posts

@bielik01 Hello again! Just to confirm, you do have access to the rewards in your game, correct? I'd like to make sure this issue isn't affecting your ability to use those rewards! If so, this could be just a visual issue. Do you get any messages when you attempt to reclaim the free outfit, for example?

Official Response
  • bielik01

@ubistorm yes, I do have the access. For Altaïr Outfit it's like I hit the 'Get it for free' button, I get 'You have been successfully rewarded' message, but then I see the button again, it's an endless loop.

• Ubi-Nacho
    Ubisoft Support Staff 731 posts

@bielik01 Glad to hear you still have access to these.

This will be a visual bug with the Ubisoft Connect Rewards page interface. We've taken this report on board and we can pass this information on to the relevant teams.

Thank you for getting in touch!

Official Response
  • bielik01

@ubi-nacho thanks! I just don't want any unclaimed rewards, even if I have them in my inventory.

• bielik01

Hey @Ubi-Froggard, thanks for moving the thread, but explain how my issue is connected to Valhalla and not Ubisoft Connect itself?

• Ubi-Milky
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1038 posts

Thank you for your feedback on this bielik01, it has been added to our ongoing feedback for Connect and Valhalla.

We will wait to see if other players contact us about this, from other games that may be affected, but so far most reports have come in from other Valhalla players who would like to see this change made.

Official Response
  • bielik01

I can see Altaïr Outfit has been redeemed successfully, so now it's time to fix Jackdaw Naval Pack.

• Ubi-Froggard
    Ubisoft Support Staff 808 posts

@bielik01 as Ubi-Milky mentioned, as it's just related to Valhalla rewards in this case, we'll keep in in the Valhalla forum. If you want to try redeeming the reward using your points just to make it show as owned, we can add the points back for you if it does go through seen as you already own it.

Official Response
  • bielik01

@ubi-froggard or the other way around, you could grant me 60 coins, so I would be able to spend them on Jackdaw Naval Pack. Either way the outcome is the same, but if I were to collect those 60 coins, that would take me some time...

• Ubi-Froggard

@bielik01 No worries, you can give this a test this now.

Official Response
  • bielik01

@ubi-froggard awesome! Thank you 🙂

• Ubi-Froggard

@bielik01 Glad it's sorted 🙂 Thanks for confirming!

Official Response
  • SteveZ_Pun
    272 posts

@ubi-froggard
    I still have the same issue on PC. The Altair Outfit is finally shown as owned.
    But i still can buy Berserk Quest and the Jackdaw Items. I reported this month ago but....

• Ubi-Froggard

@stevez_pun If you want to purchase them we can get them refunded for you if you already owned them. Just let us know if you did.

Official Response
  • SteveZ_Pun
    272 posts

@ubi-froggard
    I understand you correct? I can purchase them and if i loose 120 Units, you give me back the units?
    I have Ultimate Preorder Version, the Jackdaw Items i have for month now. I fogot from which event.

• Ubi-TheBerry
    Ubisoft Support Staff 960 posts

Hey @stevez_pun ,

Spot on.

As Froggard noted, we can refund the points used to purchase the rewards if you already own them.

Let us know if you choose to do this!

Official Response
  • SteveZ_Pun
    272 posts

@ubi-theberry
    I purchased both rewards and i have 120 units less. No message i already own it or popup ingame. The Jackdaw items have now date from today. The quest shows nothing

• SteveZ_Pun
    272 posts

@ubi-theberry
    The Jackdaw items are now shown 2 times under the Owned section. Ingame they are not double.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4112 posts

Hello there @SteveZ_Pun!

Thanks for letting us know that you've decided to purchase the Jackdaw scheme and "The Way of the Berserker" via Ubisoft Connect rewards. I've now refunded you the 120 units used to purchase these items, as you already owned these.

It's possible you have two Jackdaw schemes in your owned items as these were "purchased" in different way (one being bought via the Rewards tab and one being earned by completing challenges). The duplication will be to specify where these schemes came from. As long as you don't have duplicate schemes in-game, there shouldn't be anything to worry about.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics