Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• TheNorfolkian
    601 posts

@ubi-froggard @Ubi-Milky @Ubi-Borealis I had acquired the ‘Way of the Berserker’ as a result of purchasing the Gold Edition of Valhalla, but my Ubisoft Connect still shows it as a reward that hasn’t been acquired. Can I get this sorted out, or do I have to buy it and get the coins refunded?

• SteveZ_Pun
    273 posts

@ubi-borealis
    Thanks for the fast replies and refund...great!
    I dont worry about, only a info for you.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4112 posts

Hello there!

@TheNorfolkian - If you decide to purchase the content using Units, then you are welcome to contact the Player Support team for a refund, as you already own the content via the Gold Edition of the game. If you do purchase "The Way of the Berserker" on Ubisoft Connect, I'd recommend opening a support ticket to seek your Unit refund.

@SteveZ_Pun - You're welcome! Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any further questions or concerns.

Thanks! 🙂

Official Response
  • SpirantCrayon22
    622 posts

@ubi-borealis

Hello. I don't know why but this topic is not marked was "watched" so I didn't read the updates. I have had this problem and contributed to this topic, maybe in another thread. Given you have the ability to refund the Connect points can I do it via you rather than a support ticket? Looks like it'll be quicker.

• Ubi-Borealis

Have you purchased "The Way of the Berserker" and the Jackdaw Scheme on Ubisoft Connect after receiving them by other means, @SpirantCrayon22? If so, we can look into refunding you the Units used to purchase these items with as you already own them.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • SpirantCrayon22
    622 posts

@ubi-borealis

Thanks for responding so quickly! I've purchased them in the Connect app so yes, if you'd refund the coins that'd be great. Thanks.

I got the Jackdaw things as soon as they were made available in the River Raids and pre-ordered the Ultimate version of the game for the Berserker stuff.

• Ubi-Borealis

Thanks for letting me know you've purchased the items, @SpirantCrayon22. I've now refunded you the 120 Units used to purchase these rewards with. It may take a couple of minutes for this change to show on your account.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • SpirantCrayon22
    622 posts

@ubi-borealis

Many thanks. It looks like the units are showing up. I have to confess I can't remember what I had before I did it, though!

• TheNorfolkian
    601 posts

@ubi-borealis Okay, I went ahead and purchased the ‘Way of the Berserker’. Can I get those 60 coins refunded?

• Ubi-Milky
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1038 posts

Hello @thenorfolkian, thank you for your post. I can see you own the content already in your add-on's image you posted, but can also see the ULC items on your account side. I have added the 60 connect units back to your account now, it should show in the next few hours on your Ubisoft Connect.

Official Response
  • TheNorfolkian
    601 posts

@ubi-milky Awesome! Thanks for fixing this issue.

• Ubi-Milky
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1038 posts

You are very welcome, I should clarify, I have fixed the issue for TheNorfolkian's units, but not overall, as its something we are still feeding back to our Valhalla team (players would like Connect items marked as 'claimed' or 'already owned' instead of being able to purchase again 😅

Should anyone spend Ubisoft Unit points redeeming an item they already have from a DLC or Season Pass, just let us know as we can return these accidentally misspent units to your account.

Official Response

Suggested Topics