ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• imbadatgaming
    Original poster 1 posts

I wanted to make sure I have had ample evidence from Replay before I report a wall-hacker in the game but because of that, because I had to get out of the scoreboard, which is apparently the only way to report a player in-game, I was unable to report him immediately.

But that's fine, I thought, doing it through the customer service page shouldn't be too hard.

* Chat is currently unavailable. Please choose another support method.

Humorous, ain't it. I guess I'll have to rely on quirky YouTubers who'd probably consider cosplaying to get viewership as a resort.

I mean, it shouldn't be that hard to address this, eh? As far as I concern, I'd be perfectly happy to just be able to report a player after reviewing the match like you do during it on the scoreboard. Kinda like how CS:GO lets you see the scoreboard and even interact with its elements long after the match.

Perhaps if you're reading this, ubi devs, consider implementing something like this?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-TheBerry
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3329 posts

Hello @imbadatgaming

Thank you for reaching out to us and for the extended scoreboard access feedback, we'll pass this onto the team.

As for reporting to us directly, if you're unable to create a ticket on the Support Site, you're more than welcome to get in touch with us via Facebook and Twitter.

Likewise if there's anything more we can help with, please let us know.

Thank you!

Official Response
  • BurstPanther
    7 posts

@imbadatgaming I will let you in on a secret. Ubisoft don't do anything with the reports anyway. It's simply a feel good button.
    Similar to how they've removed levels and ranks from being shown, don't need to solve a problem if you hide it.

• Ubi-TheBerry
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3329 posts

Hey @burstpanther ,

We do have a sufficient report system both in-game and with direct reports to ensure they're checked by a real human being and aren't solely dependant on bots.

While we can't disclose the outcome of these reports for privacy reasons, rest assured these are reviewed on a case by case basis.

Thank you!

Official Response
  • W1LDCARD
    13 posts

@ubi-theberry

I never understood the privacy reason... If literally shows up ingame with people playernames and what the got banned for?

What's private / anonymous about that?

Sincerely,

W1LDCARD

• Ubi-Milky
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3008 posts

Hello @w1ldcard you do raise a good point about the in-game ban ticker displaying player names when banned. We do not offer these updates via support cases, however, because it is another team, our Siege Security team who handle the actual bans and player reports, and each report takes time to be investigated as we do receive many contacts. Instead, we will display this as a notification in-game, and inform players of a recent ban wave on our blog and Siege Twitter account instead for visibility.

Official Response
  • BurstPanther
    7 posts

@ubi-theberry Don't bs me.

I have a highly detailed report currently against a player who admitted using mnk and tried to justify it in the system and all your reps can say is we can't confirm or deny if using mnk is cheating. They also advised that I could also use mnk on console at my own risk. I have video proof including audio admission, yet this player is still playing.

I have been following this mnk player for 2 months since I submitted the report and they are still playing, in fact, they just played a game today. I am collecting proof and data on this and will be posting it all shortly. It isn't witch hunting when I have 100% undeniable proof, it is almost pointing out the Ubisoft incompetent report system.

I can't wait to hear the excuse for why no action has been taken.

• Ubi-Nacho
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1736 posts

@burstpanther Hi there,

Just to confirm,has this player also been reported with the in-game function? This report goes directly to the game team, and will aid in any ongoing investigations.

Regrettably, as Ubi-Milky has previously stated, we would not be able to share the outcome of a ban on another players account.

Please let us know if there's anything else that we can assist with.
    Thank you.

Official Response
  • BurstPanther
    7 posts

@ubi-nacho Of course. Using the in-game function and a separate support ticket.

How dumb do you think we are? I can see the guilty players match history on R6 tracker, I can see they are not banned, there is absolutely zero you can say to justify why this player isn't banned when he admitted to it and gave his reasons. All recorded and all submitted.

As I said, I will be exposing this on the R6 sub Reddit shortly. Just getting my ducks in a row first.

• Ubi-WheelyDuck
    Ubisoft Support Staff 967 posts

Hey @burstpanther,

Thank you for your update and feedback.

As my colleagues have advised we take reports very seriously and these reports will be with the game team.

Although action may not be instant I can assure you that where action is necessary we do act.

Many thanks once again

Official Response
  • BurstPanther
    7 posts

@ubi-wheelyduck actions speak louder then words. I've heard enough lip service already.

• Maxsimka01
    3 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Maxsimka01
    3 posts

I certainly found a good topic. After all, the problem is really quite annoying. But the words is one thing, but in fact what? Has it been fixed? Or is it still the same? The horror in short. That's why I like the whole system with the table in the CSGO. I like almost everything there. Especially the commands to launch I used with cs:go launch ta and plus it improves gameplay. These commands are executed automatically every time you start the game.

• Ubi-Oxavo
    804 posts

Hello @Maxsimka01 and thanks for reaching out to us.

We understand that you have your own preferences and that you prefer CSGO over our in-game reporting system and here at Ubisoft we respect everyone's opinion, however I am not aware of any planned changed to our in-game reporting tool as of now.

Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Suggested Topics