ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Ali_Abakhah
    Original poster 8 posts

Hi
    I have purchased and downloaded AC Valhalla Season Pass On PS Store on PS5 but it doesn't show any new quests in the game!

What should I do?

(The game is updated to the last version)

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• bielik01
    1716 posts

@ali_abakhah you don't download season pass. It entitles you to obtain DLCs for free, which you need to download separately.

• Ali_Abakhah
    Original poster 8 posts

@bielik01 I did download the DLC missions separately

Wrath of the druids was 12GB
    and the siege of Paris was 10GB
    and it had a PS4 version as well, I even downloaded them too! But still nothing shows up in the game!

• bielik01
    1716 posts

@ali_abakhah try restoring licences and then restart the game. If that doesn't help, try rebuilding database.

• Ali_Abakhah
    Original poster 8 posts

@bielik01 I did both, but still the same, doesn't show any new quest in the game 🙁

• bielik01
    1716 posts

@ali_abakhah okay then... Have you met following requirements?
    For Wrath of the Druids: pledge an Alliance in England, with either Ledecestrescire or Grantebridgescire and have Skill Power of 55 or greater.
    For Siege of Paris: as above, but have Skill Power of 200 or greater.

• Ali_Abakhah
    Original poster 8 posts

@bielik01 Yes. I have finished the game

• bielik01
    1716 posts

@ali_abakhah then I don't know any more ways to help you... Maybe @Ubi-Borealis will help?

• Ali_Abakhah
    Original poster 8 posts

@bielik01 Thank you 🙏

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2140 posts

Hello @Ali_Abakhah,

Sorry to hear that you are unable to access your DLCs.

Can you please confirm if you're trying to access you9r content from the same account that your DLCs were purchased from? Can you also confirm if you're currently game-sharing, by any chance?

Many thanks and if you have any additional questions, please let us know.

Official Response
  • Ali_Abakhah
    Original poster 8 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Ali_Abakhah
    Original poster 8 posts

@ubi-mark Hello

Yes I'm using the same account that I purchased DLCs and no I don't game-sharing

My PlayStation account which I purchased DLCs from is registered in the US but I'm using a European disc, could that cause any problem?

• UbiKoreanBBQ
    Ubisoft Support Staff 385 posts

@ali_abakhah Thanks for providing those details! I'm afraid that if the physical game's region(Europe) doesn't match the region of the PSN account(USA), then the DLC will not work. Unfortunately, the only way to change your Playstation region is by creating an entirely new Playstation account on your console and choosing the appropriate region which I know is certainly not ideal. You may be able to get a refund for the DLC that you're unable to access, but you will need to reach out to Playstation Support for that query.

Official Response
  • Ali_Abakhah
    Original poster 8 posts

@ubikoreanbbq Thank you

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2140 posts

Hello @ali_abakhah,

No worries, anytime! If you have any additional questions, please let us know!

Official Response
  • CocoSohffle
    1 posts

Just to keep this thread alive. I am one of the latest victim to this. Bought the season pass, doesn't work. Was told to do screenshots of every little things to proof purchase, videos of the dock to proof the guy is really not there. In the end, with all the efforts and time, Ubisoft just brushed me away, and said no updates at a moment. Check forum if there is an update.

Seriously, we paid for this, and we are supposed to wait with no end date, and supposed to check regularly ourselves? No product, offer refund or something else in return! This is just no business ethics

Suggested Topics