ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Valaquent
    Original poster 1 posts

I do really like the unique characters and their skills, but I normally play Ironman, and losing a unique character is more than just losing a really good character, but losing access to that whole playstyle and all the skills that go with it.

I'm not against making the unique characters, but it would be nice if their skills were still available to the character generator. They don't need to, and really shouldn't, be tied together unless it makes sense (the two OMNI skills), though. Each of the unique characters would still be unique in that they have the voice, face, and complete skill-set, but being able to encounter other characters with Aiden's damage boost, or one or two toys like Wrench's, would be really nice.

I lost Wrench pretty quickly in my main Ironman game (CT Drone blindsided him in a real hairy situation), and I still had not even gotten familiar with all his skills. I nearly never play Aiden or Mina because I don't want to lose their skills, but then I never actually use these skills. It feels like a waste. Not only that, but in my old Ironman mode game Mina apparently physically hitched a ride on a controlled character and was killed moments after he was. As I understand it, this was a bug, but a real pain in the donkey one, considering the outcome.

In this way the "Expansion" content feels less like an expansion to me. I think an expansion should have at least some things that expand on the existing character generation, or potentially add new boroughs. Something for those of us who are actually interested in the character generation system more than the past games or the like. Playing Ironman (and I suspect the upcoming Resistance mode) new skills available to random characters, or even new professions, are FAR more valuable to me than a single unique character that I will pretty much never play.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Suggested Topics