Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Ubi-tobbee
    Community Manager Original poster 44 posts

Hello Agents,

The servers will shut down for scheduled maintenance on Tuesday, August 24th at 09:30 CEST, 03:30 AM EDT, 12:30 AM PDT.

The estimated downtime is 3 hours.

Please follow this thread for any updates as the maintenance progresses.

/The Division Team

Official Response
  • Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• calaxanas
    4 posts

@ubi-tobbee I hope you guys fix all them glitches the newest one makes you básically invisible and also there’s a infinite shrapnel glitch, an unlimited med kit glitch. Hit me up I have a whole list of glitches that are breaking this game.

• ImLienar
    1 posts

@calaxanas you mean the trick with perfect efficient? It is not a glitch just a way to use it between fights.

• KraziAgent
    17 posts

Keep getting game cashes on 5800X & AMD Radeon RX 6800XT (NO DIVER FIXES THE ISSUE, TURNG OFF ALL SETTINGS IN AMD RSX DOES NOTHINGHERE IS DUMP FILE.....

• KraziAgent
    17 posts

@kraziagent how can i post the dmp file for crash dumps???

• LucasTraversim
    5 posts

@ubi-tobbee You could start by listening PVP players, proclaiming rebalance on Dark Zone. I can list some:

1º Lady Death, needs a big re-work, making his buff depending directly by "Weapon Damage" core atributtes on the build.

2º Stick bomb and fire launcher are so strong and breaking any tank build. No matter your Armour, you will die. An example, yesterday i died by a DPS build using a FIRE stick bomb, TIER 0!!!!!

3º Creeping Death talent, must be nerfed on Dark Zone.

4º The Explosive Trap needs to be removed from the game. Players are running a Full Blue build and killing an entire squad. No make any sense...

5º PVP servers needs a maintence too. A lot of frame drop on PS4. Impossible to play, specialy on South DZ.

Please, listen to us.
    People who made your game still alive.

• druhh3891
    2 posts

Hello, I would like to contact you so that you can finally fix the shields. When people die in the Dark Zone from players, invisible shields are formed that prevent them from moving around the map and because of this, you have to change the server. There are many problems, but I want to sharpen my attention on this for now. Thank you

• druhh3891
    2 posts

Should we wait for some news that the game is still alive and can boast of its updates, not a word, not a spirit, what can we expect from you?

• CurtisSpicoli
    1 posts

This is a maintenance thread, not a bug fix thread. It should only be allowed to be updated by the Community Manager.

/Rant
    If you have a bug fix request, go through proper channels and post in the correct spot. Start acting like an Agent and not a FORTNITE player.
    /EndRant

• Erakey.TwitchTV
    13 posts

@kraziagent
    i had same issue i just disabled these and it worked normally with no lags, actually all games worked better
    on grahpics settings disable these
    Radeon Anti Lag OFF
    Radeon Boost OFF
    Radeon Enhanced Sync OFF
    Wait for vertical refresh ( OFF unless program specifies )
    On Display settings disable this
    Adaptive Sync Compatible

• Erakey.TwitchTV
    13 posts

@kraziagent on Radeon Software!

• Erakey.TwitchTV
    13 posts

@druhh3891 im still new to D2 but similar issue in D1 was never fixed its engine issue theres no work around i guess

• Erakey.TwitchTV
    13 posts

oh man so much negativity here, play the game how it is if you dont like something in PVP just go to a different zone , if you die cause of a bug (that is already reported and not fixed) just move on all games have issues they will fix it sooner or later try to enjoy !

• Erakey.TwitchTV
    13 posts

@kraziagent let me know i have more possible fixes if that doesnt work for you, and clean shader folders in My Games in Documents folder
    ShaderByteCode
    ShaderCache

• Metal_Greg
    86 posts

Are the division services available yet?

• Ubi-tobbee
    Community Manager Original poster 44 posts

The maintenance has ended and you can return to your missions!

UbiTobbee

Official Response

Suggested Topics