Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• robertvaneijk88
    Original poster 6 posts

According to the Odyssey forum a 60fps update will be released tomorrow. What about Origins? Can we expect the same? Would definitely be amazing

Source: https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/104296/title-update-1-6-0-60fps-boost-on-xbox-series-x-s-ps5-aug-24/1?lang=en-US

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Hendo_N9ne
    1 posts

@robertvaneijk88 I’ve just installed origins again, I’m in high hopes this comes true. Would love to know the answer to this as well…we are all dying to play another play through at 60fps. Ubisoft tell us this update will be happening!!

• filthy_Ulfric
    1 posts

Yes please!

• bully365
    14 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • bully365
    14 posts

They better do a 60fps update. Typical they would do the AC that has European history.

Origins should of gotten the update first. It’s the first game to release in the new series. It’s a better game than all of them too.

• Reve.lator
    4 posts

up for AC ORIGINS 60 fps patch!

• JaraBrother
    1 posts

@robertvaneijk88 Yes please!

• DeathBurnout
    12 posts

Please for the love of all things, make this happen. As time goes on, my confidence isn't filled that it will, but in theory it should?

• bully365
    14 posts

Please UBISOFT, the game could use the update.

• Tyrosers
    3 posts

Please ubisoft. Make the patch for origin too. I wait for buying this game for my ps5 😍. I buy odyssey and it fantastic.

• kryter_next
    1 posts

Ubisoft please do it for us ♥

• Tyrosers
    3 posts

Just buy it. Need 60 fps patch. Please ubi. Listen your community hihi

• mattheturkk
    1 posts

This definitely should happen. The trilogy must be playable at 60fps on next gen consoles. When I got odyssey for my Xbox sx I didn’t know it was locked at 30fps and I stopped playing immediately. Since you guys upgraded odyssey I can’t stop playing it. I will buy AC origins only when 60fps upgrade patch is released for it. There are so many other 2016 - 2017 games which got a FPS boost. Why not origins?

• ip_man81
    1 posts

Please a new patch for the next gen consoles for assassins creed origin. The game is great but for the new ps5 without possible 60fps, no way. With new upgrade it would be a great performance feeling for this game like odysee. Technically it couldn't be a big effort. Please do it for us the community and update or patch Origin for PS5 and Co.
    I bought yesterday the game (Gold Edition) but it feels not good on PS5 with 30fps. My wife seeing also the performance differences and she never played games on tv's or something else.
    Please please do it for us ubisoft team.

• NESClO
    2 posts

The next gen consoles have been out for a year now and its great that AC Odyssey has been given a 60 fps treatment but kind of odd that Origin still hasn't received one yet.

• Cool-Phil
    1 posts

I hope they will patch it soon!

• erym13
    2 posts

Agree !! Yes please !!

• bully365
    14 posts

Going to keep posting in these threads until the make the game 60fps.

• KmarkoPL
    274 posts

@bully365 Spamming or bragging about it will not make Ubisoft to add the feature.
    They will add id or not. it is they decision, NOT YOURS !!

• Ladtiger223
    6 posts

WE WAZ KANGZ

Suggested Topics