Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Sharps97
    Original poster 1 posts

Although this is outside the default return window, I feel that after allowing an additional 6 months after purchase for various patches and stability releases, the game remains unplayable to me. This game is by far the least stable game ever released in PC history and it is beyond my comprehension that issues remain ongoing so far beyond release. I've never in my over 25 years of PC gaming experienced such deficient software (Cyberpunk 2077 is a paragon and masterpiece of stability and reliability in comparison). After entrusting approximately $70.00 to you based on your excellent Origins and Odyssey games, I'm floored that such a ruinous experience is even possible with a 'modern' game engine (I suspect lack of experienced developers familiar with DX12 to be a primary issue combined with overall poor code management and audit processes).

If it is possible, I would like to request a full refund so that I can delete this 'virus' from my system for good.

Otherwise, and in general, you may want to convert the development of future titles into a reliable game engine such as Unreal or Unity as your core engine platform is unlikely to progress meaningfully without a foundational and comprehensive re-write from the ground up. Moving to a capable engine would save a lot of development time and allow the team to focus on generating content rather than trying to debug something that they've clearly lost control over.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• lemmie88
    205 posts

@sharps97 Best of luck! With what I've experienced, I imagine all the money Ubisoft used to spend on their development team now goes to a legal team.

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1591 posts

Hello @sharps97,

Sorry to hear about your experience.

Can you please provide us with more details regarding the issues that you're facing, so we can have a look?

Regarding the refund, if you purchased the game from the Ubisoft Store and would like to seek a refund, you are welcome to open a support ticket and a member of our store team will take a closer look at this. These requests are handled on a case-by-case basis. I would recommend taking a look at the digital and physical refund policies prior to opening a support ticket, as we are unable to guarantee that a refund will be granted if you don't meet the eligibility criteria. If you purchased the game from another retailer, you will need to contact them for more support with your refund request.

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics