Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Here some help for player who struggle with Skills or have some problem in the game while playing in Summit.

1 Likes/1 Replies/255 Views
    MGS_No406TaLk
    Original poster 2 posts

All links video or image are of mine or N33TH (youtuber) property. N33TH does each week a video of each summit to help people who struggle finding proper line or Pro-Settings to play with. What he doesn't put in word. He does it in the form of a video. Me like you'll see here it's the opposite lol.

If you feel some lag or latency while playing SKILLS event when they are other player or near big cities 
    Go to Options (A Gear ⚙ logo): From There you are in GAME SETTINGS 
    FREESTYLE UI: OFF (It's the bottom bar that appear to give you the number of follower and points you gain in skills etc.)
    FEEDBACK HOBBIES : OFF (Its only there to tell your achivement in hobbies when a part is done or complete and will appear suddenly in your screen and could deconcentrate you and can cause drop of frame rate)
    CREW WIDGET: OFF (the top right side menu with crew name etc.. Are you plaring with a crew? if not then OFF)
    WORLD TAGS: OFF (ON Only if you want to start a skill or event while free driving. If you are doing something else like lets say. Summit Events or Going from Miami to New york and don't want Lag in your game, then turn it off. Ex: You're driving on a road or freeway and suddenly you see it in front of you. A speedtrap is right there. But you don't want to activate it and don't want to brake to pass next to it. By switching World Tags off. The speedtrap will not be display on the road. So you will pass right where it stand but it will not be trigger. You Will still see Everything with the BIG MAP opened though) 
    ONLINE ID : OFF (It only show you the name of the other players over their cars and can deconcentrate you) 
    All invert X axis are your choice to be on or off 
    HIGHLIGHTS GHOST REPLAY are your choice to be on or off 
    3D GPS: Your choice there too to be on or OFF

Go to Options, NOTIFICATIONS: Mine are all OFF

CONTROLLER SETTINGS for players with a controller like the DUALSHOCK 4 (PS4) Work for any controller Like the XBOX or Logitech for PC etc... too.

Need to start from Scratch to Explain Cuz maybe someone reading doesn't know something in all of that. So each settings In The Crew 2 are shown as an horizontal bar with a slider that you can move from left to right.
    FAR Left = 0, Middle = 5 and Far right = 10
    Now open the OPTIONS Menu (A Gear ⚙ logo) and Go to the section call Controls. While Going to Controls You've Notice on the right MAPPING. Go and Check it. It show each button/key and what they do. 

If you're Back in Controls. Then: 
    Gearbox : Your Choice
    Cockpit camera animation: Your choice (Me = 0)
    FPS X AND Y AXIS Sensitivity :10 for me. But start at 5 like it is by default and go up if you are hyper sensitive with your controller button and joystick. (You keep that setting for all type of vehicle. Car, bike, boat, plane, Camel, Unicorn, name it lol)

WIRELESS CONTROLLER FINE TUNE
    ALL PLANE TYPE :
    Steering Linearity : 5 to 10.      Me:5
    Steering Deadzone : 5 to 10.    Me: 5
    Steering Clamping : 10
    Throttle Linearity : 10
    Throttle Deadzone : 0
    Throttle Clamping : 10
    Brake Linearity  : 10
    Brake Deadzone   : 0
    Brake Clamping   : 10
    There is a button/key you use that is the Hhndbrake on your controller. Search your binding button in the Mapping section to know wich one is use for it. 
    By Default its set on PS4 Controller as the Square Button and on Xbox the X Button, on PC I have no idea so check Mapping section. 
    With Planes that Button is now call EXTREME MODE. When hold down, you will turn, tilt, air drift, roll, etc.. Faster than if you don't press or hold it while doing the manoeuvre.

Street race/Hypercar/Rally Raid/Motocross/Rally Cross/Monster Truck/Touring Car/Alpha Grand Prix
    Steering Linearity : 2 to 4.      Me: 2/2/1/1/1/1/2/1
    Steering Deadzone : 0 or 1.    Me: 0 For all
    Here the handbrake is still the handbrake. EXCEPT for Motocross or Monster Truck. It will Still do the handbrake when the wheels are on the ground. but with the wheels in the air. EXTREME MODE. Hold down to make tricks faster like rotation etc... 
    For all discipline with bikes, go look for the mapping section and look where is bind Lean foward and backward. On PS4 it's the tilt up and tilt down on the L3 Joystick. Xbox will be I guess the Left Joystick tilt up and down.
    You Need to use the leaning with bike as it will make you go faster. Leaning forward in straight etc.. Like watching a Superbike fast on the Freeway the driver is almost lying down on the bike. That's leaning Foward. Look For the Clock System at the bottom of my Control Settings part to know how to use it at it's peak

Drift/Drag Race/Hovercraft
    Steering Linearity : 0 or 1.  Me: 0 for all
    Steering Deadzone : 0 or 1   Me: 0 for all
    For drift, I suggest always playing NOT AUTOMATIC. So (Sequential, Semi Auto or manual) On ps4 it's called Sequential. Gain Speed and Depends on the Power output of the Car and the track. Stay always in 3-4th Gear
    Hypercar Drift cars you'll be mostly always 5th gear. You Correct with Nitro boost if you feel losing speed whatever type of drift car you use.
    Hovercraft the only thing i can say is whatever you do. Don't hold down the Nitro boost. But you do a press/release very very very fast. ITs like the Surviving Part you need to do in MGS1 when Solid Snake is Interrogated by Ocelot. You Hurt that Nitro Button super fast. from start to finish. Straight or turn. You'll will see that it help turning and keeping speed. To do it and Always have Nitro Available. You'll Need the Affix called DRIFTY on each Legendary part MAX out. + The Icon Points place in The Comfort Section in DRIFTY too.  

ALL BOAT type
    Steering Linearity : 0 to 2.    Me: 0
    Steering Deadzone : 0 or 1.    Me: 0
    For all Boat there is an equivalent as Leaning foward and Backward. It's call Trimming. To go faster Trim down, to go slower or turn in tight spot. Trim foward so up. Its the oposite of Bikes. It will be the same button or key mapping as Leaning forward and backward.  

The Clock system : L3 is only to refer as the Left Joystick on PS4 Controller: Check Mapping section for your Steering buttons or joystick.

NOON is AWAY or forward or UP with the L3 
    3HR is right or Starboard. Dextral. with the L3
    6HR is toward or backward or down with the L3
    9HR is left or port or larboard or sinistral with the L3. 

For BIKES : Instead of having the Joystick to 9HR to go left like you do with lets say a CAR.. or at 3HR to go right. With the Bikes to keep max speed. You need to put the joystick on the edge between 10HR and 11HR to go left and on the edge between 1HR-2HR to go right. That will make the bikes turn and still keep leaning forward at the same time. For tight corners. you steer normally or go inverse. To 7HR-8HR for left and 4HR-5HR to go right.

For BOATS : Instead of having the Joystick to 9HR to go left like you do with lets say a CAR.. or at 3HR to go right. With The Boat to keep max speed. You need to put the joystick on the edge between 7HR and 8HR to go left and on the edge between 4HR-5HR to go right. That will make the boat turn and trim down at the same time...
    For tight turns you steer normally or go BIKE leaning forward mode 10HR-11HR to go left and 1HR-2HR to go right.

Sure the new control settings will feel odd at first. But if you're fast to adapt yourself you'll see that is so much easier with those control settings.

All Legendary part you're checking in that game if you open it. Look like that.
    What are vehicle parts and The Legendary Sets 
    Surely you have notice now 
    Green part has no Affix (No pure or frenetic or Goldfinder, All The Affixes name you see in the Icon point)
    Blue part has only one Affix 
    Purple part has 2
    Legendary/Gold (Some say Yellow) part has 2. Plus a Bonus to the right of the 2 affix. The same bonus applied on all 7 parts installed. Will give a SET. And the bonus will activate.
    It Become then a LEGENDARY SET

Nitro chemist - multiply the nitro duration by 2

Loot digger - multiply loot earned by 2 to a max of 10 bonus loot parts. Plus the original won. Think the max is 16 If not its 18 part max With an ACE Difficulty event. With a big % of GOLDFINDER and 
    The loot digger activated.

Fame magnet - multiply the followers earned by 2. At any moment If you gain 5 Followers than this set double it. If its 1000. Than it's 2000

Live reward sniffer - multiply the live reward density by 2. The number of live reward at any location where you need to go to see a Live reward will have double. Let's say per day its 10 Box max you can open. With that set. It will be 20.

Score breaker - multiply points in skill-based events by 2. The Only thing it Mutliply by 2 in reality. It's the GATE/CHECKPOINTS PTS for any Skills event that you need to pass next or trough the gate/checkpoint Not the finish line PTS or double the X Multiplier time 2 etc. Gate/checkpoints PTS only
    For low altitude. Only the Point you do while flying low. Basic point is double. Not the total.

I've made 4 images detail with info 
    Image 1
    https://imgur.com/qMs4kbX
    Image 2
    https://imgur.com/cPwpi78
    Image 3
    https://imgur.com/DJ0WW89
    Image 4 
    https://imgur.com/p5yBjDd

What Are ICON PTS
    When you start playing the game for the first time you won't notice that until you've reach ICON LEVEL
    Icon PTS are bonus % you put on each affix to help you in the game depending on your ICON LEVEL.
    If you have access to that section of the game then.
    Where to find that Section of the game : When you are in your Profile. the place you see your character and the last vehicle used. 
    In the Bottom, you will be pre-selected on Vehicles. Go To PILOT on the left. and from there Go to ICON PTS
    In the bottom of the page again. You will see that some Buttons/key are Bind to words. There is one important to remember. the one bind to (HOLD) RESET PAGE
    If you're in the section COMFORT and you do it. It will reset all the point placed to 0 everywhere. You can now place them one by 1 or By 5. In the Affix you want.
    Playing a summits, means you need all the help you can. So Max out First PURE and go down until you maxed Tricky. If you have points left. Then where you want them
    Each Discipline has they own unique way to use these affix. So the placement order untill you have enough point to don't have to touch them anymore will change. 
    You Can do that in Vehicle and Gameplay too.

Here I'll be writing ONLY PRESUMING that you didn't reach over 675 ICON LEVEL. So, you've not pass the Treshold needed of ICON LEVEL 675 to have the Max Points in the GAMEPLAY section. That level will give you enough points to max Every Affix Needed in Events for the 3 section. wich mean you can max AFFIX needed the most in COMFORT, VEHICLE and GAMEPLAY. 
    The Way ICON PTS are earn when you reach the ICON RANK will always be earn... 1 By Section.  
    ICON 1: 1 PTS for COMFORT
    ICON 2: 1 PTS for VEHICLE
    ICON 3: 1 PTS for GAMEPLAY
    ICON 4: 1 PTS for COMFORT
    ICON 75: 25 PTS available for each section.
    So if you want to put 25 Point in PURE and EXTRA PUMP (50 PTS TOTAL in COMFORT)
    You need to be minimum ICON LEVEL 148 To be able to place 50 PTS in the COMFORT section.

Since GAMEPLAY is the 3rd Section and you can only win PTS in Gameplay each 3 LEVEL 
    225 PTS will take until you've reach ICON LEVEL 675 to max the 225 PTS
    Once You reach 675 The game will continue to stay that way. Giving you Pts by 3 level earn..... 
    676: 1 more PTS for COMFORT
    677: No PTS
    678: No PTS 
    679: 1 PTS for COMFORT
    etc: Until you've reach ICON LEVEL 9999
    That will give you 3333 PTS for the COMFORT section
    200 PTS for the VEHICLE section
    225 PTS for the GAMEPLAY section

Lets say you are not needed to do a drift event for this week summit. But You need to do an Air Race event. OH my HOTHEAD (Drift event) and SLIPPERY (Drift event) are 25/25 but PERFECTIONIST (Air Race) and GATEWAY (Air Race) are 20/25 and 17/25. Than you will do the HOLD to reset page the GAMEPLAY section and place point where needed the most.
    When you are in the Summit menu where u see all the events. At anytime if you are not Racing you can Open the Menu. it will put You in your Profile page. Go to Icon point. Reset where you want and place where you want.
    Placing them in order Mean only if you lack some points. You need to focus on placing them in that Order From most needed to less needed.

Just some Example for you to see where points are needed first. For Street Race event Your Order will be
    PURE 
    EXTRA PUMP
    FRENETIC
    RESSOURCEFUL
    DRIFTY
    VENTILATED
    TRICKY
    the rest of your point if you have some. Where you want. (Me in RICH)

For Drag race or Speedtrap Using a Drag vehicle. FRENETIC is more Important than EXTRA PUMP so: 
    PURE
    FRENETIC
    EXTRA PUMP
    RESSOURCEFUL
    DRIFTY 
    VENTILATED
    TRICKY

For air race event, you use plane. Here its different again TRICKY is there to build up Nitro boost when doing figure. So Since You need to pass between Gate in angles. Sometime your move to place yourself will be call a SNAP. SNAP been a figure. it will boost the build up of the Nitro.
    PURE
    TRICKY 
    EXTRA PUMP 
    FRENETIC
    VENTILATED
    RESSOURCEFUL
    DRIFTY

Yeah the % Bonus here is not High. 10 or 5 %. But It do make a difference. 

So in the end... Untill you've reach ICON LEVEL 675 or Over. Always go play in the Icon PTS.

To be the most competitive as possible in Summit You'll need a lot of Legendary Sets and good vehicles. 
    First here is a Definition Of what is a Twisted summit event. Example: Do a Street racing event or Rally Raid event with a Drift car. Or Do a Rally raid event with an Air Race plane

You'll need Minimum 1 or 2 sets in all disciplines. and a good choice of vehicles

Street Race: 
    1 Nitro Chemist with PURE and EXTRA PUMP (Street Racing events and twisted event)
    Best vehicle to use in that Discipline for Normal events:
    1 Lamborghini Gallardo LP 570-4 SUPERLEGGERA
    2 AUDI R8 COUPÉ V10 PLUS
    Best vehicle to use in that Discipline for Street Chase:
    Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Interception Unit
    BMW M8 Competition Coupe Interception Unit
    Best vehicle to use in that Discipline for Stunt Event:
    Any car that suit you but loose some tire grip on it to have more drift (That's give the most point)

Drag race:
    1 Nitro Chemist With PURE and FRENETIC (Speedtrap Skills and Drag race Events)
    1 Nitro Chemist with PURE and EXTRA PUMP (Escape Skills)
    Best vehicle to use in that Discipline : Chevrolet Corvette Stingray

Drift 
    1 Nitro Chemist with PURE and EXTRA PUMP (Twisted event)
    1 Nitro Chemist with HOTHEAD and SLIPPERY (Drift Score point base events) 
    Best vehicle to use in that Discipline :
    1 BMW Z4 sDrive35is
    2 Mazda RX7

Hypercar 
    1 Nitro Chemist with PURE and EXTRA PUMP (Hypercar race events and twisted event)
    1 Nitro Chemist with MUDDY and a mix of PURE/EXTRA PUMP (Land Escape with sand, grass, snow location) 
    Best vehicle to use in that Discipline for normal short-mid events:
    Porsche 911 GT1 Strassenversion (993)
    Best vehicle to use in that Discipline for normal long events :
    Bugatti Divo Magma Edition or Emerald Edition, Or normal Divo. (Me I prefer the Bugatti La Voiture Noire more stable at high speed cornering than all divo)
    2 Porsche 911 GT1 Strassenversion (993)
    Best vehicle to use in that Discipline for doing Escape:
    1 Koenigsegg Regera
    2 Any Bugatti Divo version
    Best vehicle to use in that Discipline for Chase Event:
    Bugatti Chiron Interception Unit

Rally Raid
    1 Nitro Chemist with PURE and EXTRA PUMP (Rally raid Race events and Twisted event)
    1 The Score Breaker with SKILLED and a mix of PURE/EXTRA PUMP (Land Slalom Skills events)
    Best vehicle to use in that Discipline for normal or Hunt events : Ford F-150 SVT RAPTOR EVO 1 Enforcer Unit
    Best vehicle to use in that Discipline for Slalom skill event :
    1 Hummer HX Concept
    2 Ducatti MONSTER 1200 S
    3 Porsche 959 Raid

Motocross
    1 Nitro Chemist with PURE and EXTRA PUMP (Motocross race events)
    1 Nitro Chemist with GRACEFUL and a mix of PURE/EXTRA PUMP (Stunt Event)
    Best vehicle to use in that Discipline for normal or stunt event: Any KTM is a good choice

Rally Cross 
    1 Nitro Chemist with PURE and EXTRA PUMP or PURE and a mix EXTRA PUMP/DRIFTY (Rally Cross events and Twisted event)
    Best vehicle to use in that Discipline for normal event:
    1 Mitsubishi LANCER WRC05
    2 Cadillac ESCALADE Enforcer Unit
    Best vehicle to use in that Discipline for Hunt Events:
    Cadillac ESCALADE Enforcer Unit
    Best vehicle to use in that Discipline for Stunt Event:
    1 Ford Focus RS RX
    2 Lancia DELTA S4 I did really better than with the Focus

Hovercraft 
    1 Nitro Chemist with PURE and DRIFTY or PURE and a mix of DRIFTY/EXTRA PUMP (Hovercraft events and Twisted event)
    Best vehicle to use in that Discipline :
    PROTO Speedster

Aerobatic Plane
    1 Nitro Chemist With MAGNIFICENT and EXTREME MODE or MAGNIFICENT and a mix of EXTREME MODE/PURE/EXTRA PUMP (Score point base events)
    1 Nitro Chemist with PURE and EXTRA PUMP (Twisted Event) 
    Best vehicle to use in that Discipline:
    You need to find what's best suit you in these 3
    Slick Aircraft Slick 360HP
    Harmon Rocket HR III
    Zivko EDGE 540 V3

Demolition Derby
    1 Nitro Chemist with BULLDOZER and a mix of PURE/EXTRA PUMP (Score Point base events)
    1 Nitro Chemist with PURE and EXTRA PUMP (Demolition race events and Twisted Event)
    Bulk or Frontiera are really good choice.

Jetsprint
    1 Nitro Chemist with PURE and EXTRA PUMP (Jetsprint events and Twisted event) 
    Proto HORNET

Monster Truck
    1 Nitro Chemist with GIFTED and GRACEFUL or GIFTED and a mix of GRACEFUL/PURE/EXTRA PUMP (Score point base or Stunt event)
    1 Nitro Chemist with PURE and EXTRA PUMP (Monster race events and Twisted event)
    Best vehicle to use in that Discipline for race event:
    Ford Mustang GT
    Best vehicle to use in that Discipline for score or stunt
    The one that suits you the best.

Powerboat 
    1 Nitro Chemist with PURE and EXTRA PUMP (Power boat events and Twisted Event)
    1 The Score Breaker with SKILLED and a mix of PURE/EXTRA PUMP (Slalom and Buoy Skills events)
    Best vehicle to use in that Discipline for all type of event:
    Frauscher 1414 Demon all the way
    Vector V40R for Slalom is a really good 2nd choice

Touring Car
    1 Nitro Chemist with PURE and EXTRA PUMP (Touring car events and Twisted event) 
    1 Renault R.S.01
    2 Lamborghini Gallardo LP 570-4 SUPER TROFEO

Air Race Plane 
    1 Nitro Chemist with GATEWAY and a mix of PURE/EXTRA PUMP (Air Race events)
    1 Score Breaker with SKILLED and a mix of PURE/EXTRA PUMP (Air skills events)
    1 Nitro Chemist with PURE and EXTRA PUMP (Twisted event)
    Best vehicle to use in that Discipline for Air race event or twisted event:
    1 Zivko EDGE 540 V3
    2 Waco Aircraft Corp. Waco YMF-5D Super
    Best vehicle to use in that Discipline for Air Skills Events:
    1 Zivko Edge 540 V3
    2 Harmon Rocket HR III

Alpha Grand Prix
    1 Nitro Chemist with PURE and EXTRA PUMP or PURE and a mix of EXTRA PUMP/FRENETIC (Alpha Grand Prix events and Twisted Event)
    KTM X-BOW R Spear Racing Ed. But since it is a Motorpass only Vehicle
    KTM X-BOW R can do the trick too
    If not the PROTO ALPHA MARK X is still really good

But how Do you will have all these set you ask yourself ???
    When you are in your Profile. In the Bottom you will be pre-selected on Vehicles. Go To PILOT on the left. Go after to Icon PTS
    In the bottom of the page. You will see that some Buttons are Bind to words. There is one important to remember. the one bind to (HOLD) RESET PAGE
    If Your are in the section COMFORT and you do it. It will reset all the point placed to 0 everywhere. You Have gain the ability to place them one by one or By 5. In the AFFIX you want. You can Hold to reset in the 3 Section there. Comfort. Vehicle and Gameplay. And you can Reset Them as many time you want. No Limits.

You Need to Focus on the GOLDFINDER Affix. That affix is there to increase the chance of More loot per event. The better the %, the more loot parts you'll get.
    So Let's say you go in The Icon Points Section. And you Reset the Comfort zone. I don't know your ICON LEVEL. But Lets say You have 258 Points available to place. Then you put all 258 on GOLDFINDER. That will increase the loop drop % by 25.8%
    All parts you have on your Discipline vehicle you want to get Legendary parts with. You Should do ACE event with as maximum as possible of the GOLDFINDER on each parts. The more % the more chance of more loot at the end. On Legendary Parts its 6% you can Have or reroll maximum. If its BOOSTED part it's another story the % will be higher. But For you. Since you need to put GOLDFINDER. The max you'll get is 6% per parts. So You've done it. You reroll and you had enough to get yourself 6% GOLDFINDER on each part. 7 parts equipped at 6% each. 42 % + the 25.8%. You have now at total increase your loot drop % to 67.8%
    Except For Summit Reward or. I think in PVP if you do enough race or something You are garanteed 4 legendary part per week. Or something. 
    But other than that. There is nothing in that game that will assure you a Legendary parts whatever what you do. But. The more loot drop. The more chance of a Legendary part Drop in the lot. 

So What to do now. You Choose the Discipline you want to gain some legendary part. 
    You choose the Easiest event for you in that Discipline. Put the Difficulty on ACE.
    Made sure you have a Maximum you can of GOLDFINDER. You start the event. Rinse & Repeat. 
    Each time you finish the event go check the loot winned. Cuz maybe There is one part you can put That has an higher GOLDFINDER % that you got.
    Ex: Exhaust had 3.2% GOLDFINDER. The new Exhaust part you won. HAS 5%. You put it instead.

If you can. YES you build a LOOT DIGGER set since it will automaticaly DOUBLE the amount of LOOT part per event. You have win 8. That's because at the end of the event without loot digger. It was 4 loots the game rewarded you. The Logo to the right of the 2 affixes on each legendary parts. Should be a LOOT ball . Like the one you see on the floor each time you finish and win loot in the game.  

To give you a Idea. Where I'm at now with My level Icon. If I reset the Comfort Section. I Have 604 points available (Way over that now but it's for the example). All put in GOLDFINDER give me a Increase loot drop by 60.4% per event. In each Discipline I Have built myself or win in the past as a reward in past summit. A Complete LOOT DIGGER SET. 
    If you Build yourself the SET. IT's 6% of GOLDFINDER you can put on each part. 6% x 7 = 42%. With my 60.4% in the Icon Point It gives me an increase loot drop of 102.4% per event. 
    The LOOT DIGGER set will automaticly Double it to a maximum of 16 parts. Don't know why it's 16.... 
    Same Street race for example done 4 time back to back with Different GOLDFINDER %
    1st run: 0% Goldfinder = 4 parts 
    2nd run: All Comfort Icon point in GOLDFINDER 60.4%. No % on parts = 6 parts
    3rd run: All Comfort Icon point in GOLDFINDER + All parts maxed out 102.4% = 8 parts
    4th run: All Comfort Icon point in GOLDFINDER + All parts maxed out 102.4% And LOOT DIGGER Set active = 16 parts

At 16 parts per Events. When I do that. Its raining Legendary parts for me. They are not guaranteed each time. Since i can win one event that give me 6 of the 16 part as legendary
    the other event after it's 13 of the 16 that are legendary.
    Its like playing to the casino.
    But That's how you'll loot the fastest to build all legendary set you need.

PLAYING FORCED VEHICLE EVENTS
    Forced vehicle events are events where you can't choose the vehicle or put the Pro-Settings of your choice. It is a standard vehicle with no options on it
    Where you need to focus is If low level. Your ICON PTS. like I just wrote above. And A lot of times. Its better to do these Forced vehicle events playing SEQUENTIAL gearbox.
    Go and Play with the control settings too can help a lot. All is shown somewhere above for any discpline.

DRAG EVENTS or SPEEDTRAPS
    First Just in case. If you've Watch N33TH play or some other youtuber and Ask yourself Why he going so fast. Im only doing like 350 or 410 and he's doing over 650-719. That's because that person like N33TH play's in KM/H (KPH) not MPH.

4 things to check for. Beware of little long reply 

Did you put 25/25 in Icon point on PURE and FRENETIC for a 10% bonus each ? 
    To do so. Open Profile. At the bottom of the page you'll see 4 WORD: PILOT, VEHICLES(You're always pre selected on that one), HOBBIES, MOTORPASS.
    On the left you'll click on PILOT. Then Next, go click on ICON PTS. 
    Here you see 3 Section. COMFORT, VEHICLE, GAMEPLAY. As you look down. You'll see word bind to Buttons/key. Focus on : (HOLD) Reset Page. It's Square for PS4.
    You can reset your point any number of time. You don't lose them. you just gain the ability to replace them. 

In COMFORT section you'll find: 
    a. PURE 
    b. EXTRA PUMP
    c. VENTILATED
    d. RESOURCEFUL
    e. FRENETIC
    f. DRIFTY 
    g. TRICKY
    For Drag race event or Speedtrap: You want to replace your point. this way. A, E, B, C, D, F, G,. If you have left over points. Place them where you want. You need to do them in that order to make SURE that PURE as the MAX 25/25 and FRENETIC after as the MAX 25/25 1st and 2nd. They are the key for the drag events and speedtraps. 
    Now you have yourself a Basic 10% Boost of PURE and FRENETIC

In the VEHICLE Section you'll Focus on 
    a. SHIFTY
    b. AIR INTAKE
    c. DRAG BUMP
    d. REAR DRAG
    I think the best order is: A, B, D, C, If you have left over points. Place them where you want after.  

Do all Parts on the vehicle are AT 400 Max level performance and are they all legendary (Yellow/Goldish color) ?. 
    Legendary part have 2 affix on each. You can Reroll/recalibrate them to make sure you have PURE and FRENETIC affix max out on each part. See the images provided in my reply. 

3. The Nitro Chemist Set: Multiply the nitro duration by 2. Once full If you press X(PS4) to use Nitro. It will take double the time for it to drain. It doesn't double the amount of Power. but only the time of consumption.
    Do all 7 parts has the same logo next to the 2 affixes. A Chemistery flask Look at the images provided. It's that logo.
    That means, now all 7 legendary parts became a SET. 7 parts with the same logo activate a Bonus. Here your focus is on that Chemistery flask logo.

All Legendary part you check if you open it. Look like that. I've made 4 images detailed with info 

Image 1
    Image 2
    Image 3
    Image 4 

Slipstream with other Player. In any discipline event, at least with land vehicle. you can do Slipstreams. Street race, hypercar, drag, rally raid etc..
    the Simple Example is : You start an event playing solo. You miss the first corner for any reason. Then the AI players pass you. You try to regain the lead cuz you know. You want to win it lol. And you can feel it. Been behind one of the AI suddenly it makes you accelerate faster etc... . That is the slipstreams kickin in.

Slipstreams Is used by a lot of players in Summit events to gain that advantage toward playing it solo. Going faster. 
    Solo in Drag car event : 550-560 km/h at the end of event with a peak at 590-600 km/h at one point (As Example: 598km/h for the 2nd run of one of N33TH drag race events he's done in the past. He missed the Slipstreams of the two other player with him. So his running it like a solo run). 
    Slipstream in drag car. 719 km/h. almost until the end of the event run. (As example: 719 km/h for 1st and 3rd run of N33TH. He was in the slipstreams with the 2 other players with him). Here for Slipstreams. You need to start the event in crew. Or you'll be solo.

For Speedtrap. You can do it Solo. in crew OR if there is other players doing it. Do it with them.. In crew or with other players, it works the same way as Drag events. Heat tire a litle then start and Nitro etc.. reach the checkpoint.
    If you're Solo and you want to do it with someone: You load in and if there already players, just look their ICON level. Park yourself behind any High level player (aim for Icon Level higher than 500) that is doing the speedtrap. Or if they are already doing it 2-3-4 players. Then join in. Dont ask them. Just Place yourself behind. Be ready to launch as he/she/they launch and follow their path. The more you are the best chance for slipstreams. 
    If there is only 1. If he/she know what to do. And he/she's kind. Like myself let say. Me. I show them. I horn 3 time. Bip Bip Biiiiiiip. And It Send the FOWARD word for all to see And Launch. And brake. 
    To let them know. On the 3rd Horn. Hell is Loose ! So To be ready if they want to slipstreams. I will start Heating my tire passed the green zone. Horn 3 time. And Send the FOWARD word And start. If the player stay there. I will not wait for him. He just missed a chance to slipstream that's all. 
    You can even start it yourself. If you want. You can take the lead and let the player know in any possible way you want to do slipstream.

DRIFT EVENTS
    All sorts of factor take place. for a Drift Event to run Smooth. The Most Important one is the Multiplier chain. 
    If you don't do enough point that means. Some or one of these problem occurs to you.

1 The speed: If you go lower than a minimum speed. The chain will break
    2 the Angle: If you don't keep a angle enough (You go back to a straigth position for too long) The chain Break.
    3. The layout. If you hit or bump anything. The chain will break. But i need to advise that this one is weird. Some events I've hit by mistake a guard rail or a light post. The chain did break. and on another event. hitting the guard rail didn't break the chain multiplier. So I'm always playing with keeping in mind that anything hit or bump. can break my chain multiplier. 
    4. Don't Have the Affix needed to gain a big multiplier chain and score big points. 
    When you are in your Profile. In the Bottom you will be pre-selected on Vehicles. Go To PILOT. Go to Icon PTS
    On the bottom of the page. You will see that some Buttons are Bind to words. There is one important to remember. the one bind to (HOLD) RESET PAGE
    If you are in the section COMFORT and you do it. It will reset all the point placed to 0 everywhere in that section only. You can now place them one by one or By 5. In the zone you want.
    Playing a Summit, means you need all the help you can. So Max out First PURE and go down until you maxed Tricky in the COMFORT section. If you have points left. Then place where you want them
    You Can do that in Vehicle and Gameplay too.
    Lets say you are not needed to do a Aerobatic event for this summit. But You need to do the Drift event. OH my HOTHEAD (Drift event) and SLIPPERY (Drift event) are 17/25 but MAGNIFICENT (Aerobatic) and EXTREME MODE (Use for AB too) are 25/25. RESET and Place point where needed the most. So max out HOTHEAD (1 pts = 0.4% so 25 pts = 10%) and SLIPPERY (1 pts = 1 Multiplier) first. and the other affixes after. You Want to do Air Race event. And lack point. Reset once you're done with the drift event and you know you won't try it back. And put point. In GATEWAY and PERFECTIONIST FIRST. 
    When you are in the Summit menu where u see all the events. At anytime if you are not Racing you can Open the Menu it will put You in your Profile page. Go to Icon point. Reset where you want and place where you want.

All Legendary part you check if you open it. Look like that. I've made 4 images detail with info has a Example

Image 1
    Image 2
    Image 3
    Image 4 

The Best Legendary Set you can have for Drift Event is a Legendary set Nitro Chemist Bonus and HOTHEAD and SLIPPERY Affixes. (Drift Score point base events) 
    HOTHEAD: Increase the Speed Multiplier. The faster you go while drifting. The faster that multiplier will increase. each 7 parts has 8% max and In the Icon PTS it's max 10% = 66% MAX 
    SLIPPERY: Increase the Multiplier by 1 as long you keep doing points To a max of 173. Each 7 parts has 14 pts multiplier = 98 + 25 from Icon PTS. so 123

Q: But you've just wrote 173 before. Why 123 then ?????
    A: Cuz No matter what. If you have or not SLIPPERY point in ICON PTS or on your part as affix. The game give you the chance to build up a 50 Multiplier chain. 
    So 0 SLIPPERY = Min 0 MAX 50 Multiplier. 26 SLIPPERY = Min 0 and MAX 76 Multiplier. 123 = Yes good You Figure it out hehe 123+50=173 !! 

LOW ALTITUDE SKILLS

You need the affix called. SKILLED : Increase scoring for all point-based skill. To know wich one are Skills events. Open the map. Open filter. Go 2 notch on the Right. Now the only thing you'll see on the map are Skills event. The one that you need to do points in them. The SKILLED affix is for that. 
    If you do 100 points passing a Gate/checkpoint in a skill event. Your points will increase toward the % you have. So if you have 52% total. Then instead of 100 points per Gate/checkpoints. Its 152 points per Gate/checkpoint you get. 

So 3 thing to check for:  

1 Do you have all part equip on your vehicle as Legendary part (Goldish/Yellow color) with 1 of the 2 affixes on each part being SKILLED max out at 10 % each for 70% total ? 

2 Did you put 25/25 in Icon point on SKILLED for a 5% SKILLED bonus. To do so. Open Profile. At the bottom left you'll see PILOT (click on it) Next, go click on Icon PTS. 
    here you see 3 Section. Comfort, Vehicle, Gameplay. In Gameplay you'll find SKILLED. 
    70% from the part + 5% from icon points will give you 75% total SKILLED bonus points in point base skills event. 10% is the maximum % you can get from Rerolling part. Trying to build a set. 

3 The Score Breaker Set : multiply points in skill-based events by 2.
    The legendary parts you've put on your vehicle. They have a Logo on the Right of the 2 affix. But on all 7 parts. They all needs to be an Arrow in the middle of a target. That Logo is The Score Breaker Logo.
    Some have a Hard time Figuring how that set work. The Only thing it Mutliply by 2 in reality. It's the GATE PTS you've done passing next/through ONLY. Not the finish line PTS or double the X2 Multiplier time 2 etc. Gate PTS only

75% SKILLED
     100 PTS = 175 PTS 
     300 PTS = 525 PTS
     1000 PTS = 1750 PTS

I've try to do the math of low Altitude to find out how they calculate the combine points but there's a missing component that I can't find. in there.
    The Only thing you need to know. Is you need to fly as low as possible of body of land or water without crashing. The fastest possible to reach the maximum distance as possible in the time given.
    Flying Normal heads up as low as possibile. Will give you a X3.0 Multiplier
    Flying Normal heads down (Inverted) as low as possible. Will give you a X3.5 (PS4) X3.6(PC XBOX) Multiplier. 
    For a odd reason though... X3.5 and X3.6 as the same result in point each second for any device that is 976 pts.. with a 75% SKILLED and Score Breaker legendary set active... That is one of the bug in it but not the missing component. The final result though for any device is the same. So don't bother too much about it.

AEROBATIC SKILL

You need the affix called. SKILLED : Increase scoring for all point-based skill. To know wich one are Skills events. Open the map. Open filter. Go 2 notch on the Right. Now the only thing you'll see on the map are Skills event. The one that you need to do points in them. The SKILLED affix is for that. 
    If you do 100 points passing a Gate/checkpoint in a skill event. Your points will increase toward the % you have. So if you have 52% total. Then instead of 100 points per Gate/checkpoints. Its 152 points per Gate/checkpoint you get. 

So 4 things to check for. 

1. You need the affix called. SKILLED : Increase scoring for all point-based skill. To know wich one are Skills events. Open the map. Open filter. Go 2 notch on the Right. Now the only thing you'll see on the map are Skills event. The one that you need to do points in them. The SKILLED affix is for that. 

2. Do you have all part equip on your vehicle as Legendary part (Goldish/Yellow color) with 1 of the 2 affixes on each part being SKILLED max out at 10 % each for 70% total ? 

3. Did you put 25/25 in Icon point on SKILLED for a 5% SKILLED bonus. To do so. Open Profile. At the bottom left you'll see PILOT (click on it) Next, go click on Icon PTS. 
    here you see 3 Section. Comfort, Vehicle, Gameplay. In Gameplay you'll find SKILLED. 
    70% from the part + 5% from icon points will give you 75% total SKILLED bonus points in point base skills event. 10% is the maximum % you can get from Rerolling part. Trying to build a set. 

75% SKILLED
     100 PTS = 175 PTS 
     300 PTS = 525 PTS
     1000 PTS = 1750 PTS

4. The Score Breaker Set : multiply points in skill-based events by 2.
    All legendary parts you've put on your vehicle. They have a Logo on the Right of the 2 affix. But on all 7 parts. They all needs to be an Arrow in the middle of a target. That Logo is The Score Breaker Logo.
    Some have a Hard time Figuring how that set work. The Only thing it Mutliply by 2 in reality. It's the GATE PTS in slalom you've done passing next/through ONLY. Not the finish line PTS or double the X2 Multiplier time 2 etc. Gates PTS only

75% SKILLED + Score Breaker Bonus
     100 PTS = 175 PTS + 100 PTS
     300 PTS = 525 PTS + 300 PTS
     1000 PTS = 1750 PTS + 1000 PTS

Whatever % you have and how you Calculate it. The Game Always Scrap the Decimal value of the Calcutation and don't show it. And convert it to the Minimal Value.
    156.23 = 156
    156.76 = 156

For the AEROBATIC Skill. How to calculate it 

Each Gate are worth 1000 PTS from start to finish. You have a start. 12 Gates and the Finish line  
    Each time you pass a gate correctly (The angle required), it's 1000 Points. But if you pass it Perfectly (Angle Required and DEAD CENTER of the Gate circle). You are given a little 200 PTS in bonus
    From the last gate to the finish line. The timer left on your Clock (Countdown) as you pass the finish line. Will be converted in points as a Bonus.
    Here since Each Aerobatic Skills are different for ex: Pacific Coast you have 1 min 05 secs to complete it. Chicago Aerobatics 45 secs to complete it. 
    So passing the finish line of Pacific Coast with 19.330 sec left give N33TH in a past summit a 5947 bonus point 
    But If I go and Do Chicago and Pass the finish line with 13.4 secs left. It give me 6013 pts. Normaly the bigger the time left the bigger the score.  
    One day I'll figure it out. But the important thing to know is.  
    If the timer reach 0.000 seconds before the finish line. You'll still get the point from all gates you pass trough. If you pass only 1 gate perfectly at 0% SKILLED its 1000 + 200 perfect. 1200 pts for the gate. And after it you decide to do figure instead. and don't pass anything else until the countdowm reach 0.000
    Then you'll still have the 1200 PTS. it's not a Failed Skill. Same thing goes for the finish line. You can start the Skill. Don't do any gate and only reach the Finish line. You'll have the bonus given converted of the Countdown left. 

So if all gate are pass perfectly at 0% SKILLED + the finish bonus (I'll be Gentle. You did 6500 PTS) 
    12 X 1200 = 14 400 + 6500 = 20 900 PTS will be your score.

You Pass all gate with 75% SKILLED ONLY. Each gate is now worth: 1000 + 75 % = 1750 + perfect bonus 200 PTS = 1950 PTS
    12 x 1950 = 23 400 + 6500 = 29 900 PTS will be your score. 

You Pass all gate 75% SKILLED + The Score Breaker Set (SBS) activated. Each gate is now worth. 1000 + 75% = 1750 + SBS Bonus (1000) + Perfect Bonus 200 = 2950 PTS 
    12 x 2950 = 35 400 + 6500 = 41 900 PTS will be your score.

As example N33TH has the Score Breaker set and 75% SKILLED on his plane.
    If I take all 12 Gates Individualy and the finish bonus score He did for his past Pacific Coast Aerobatic skill. 
    1    2950
    2    2950 
    3    2950
    4    2950
    5    2950
    6    2950
    7    2950
    8    2950
    9    2950
    10    2950
    11    2950
    12    2950
    Finish  5947
    His final Score was 41 347 PTS

That is how Aerobatic Skill Work 

Buoy SKILL Events

So 4 things to check for:  

1. You need the affix called. SKILLED : Increase scoring for all point-based skill. To know wich one are Skills events. Open the map. Open filter. Go 2 notch on the Right. Now the only thing you'll see on the map are Skills event. The one that you need to do points in them. The SKILLED affix is for that. 

2. Do you have all part equip on your vehicle as Legendary part (Goldish/Yellow color) with 1 of the 2 affixes on each part being SKILLED max out at 10 % each for 70% total ? 

3. Did you put 25/25 in Icon point on SKILLED for a 5% SKILLED bonus. To do so. Open Profile. At the bottom left you'll see PILOT (click on it) Next, go click on Icon PTS. 

75% SKILLED
     100 PTS = 175 PTS 
     300 PTS = 525 PTS
     1000 PTS = 1750 PTS

All legendary parts you've put on your vehicle. They have a Logo on the Right of the 2 affix. But on all 7 parts. They all needs to be an Arrow in the middle of a target. That Logo is The Score Breaker Logo.
    Some have a Hard time Figuring how that set work. The Only thing it Mutliply by 2 in reality. It's the GATE PTS in slalom you've done passing next/through ONLY. Not the finish line PTS or double the X2 Multiplier time 2 etc. Gates PTS only

Whatever % you have and how you Calculate it. The Game Always Scrap the Decimal value of the Calcutation and don't show it. And convert it to the Minimal Value.
    156.23 = 156
    156.76 = 156

For Scoring. The game don't show Decimal points. it's 568 PTS you'll see not 568.75 
    How That Buoy SKILLS work and is Calculated. It's Weird but Here it goes.

The Big green buoy is worth 100 PTS 
    The bundle of little Green buoy are worth 25 PTS each. The bundle as 13 Buoys. So 325 PTS for the Bundle.

We take the 100 Big buoy. If you have Achieve a X4 multiplier. 
    100 + 75% = 175 X4 Multiplier = 700 PTS
    Since the buoy is worth 100 PTS at a X4 Multiplier = 400 PTS
    700 + 400 = 1100 PTS 

Same goes for the Bundle if you achieve a X4 Multiplier
    325 + 75 % = 568 PTS X4 Multiplier = 2 275 PTS
    Since the total Bundles is worth 325 PTS if you hit them all. At a 4x Multiplier = 1300 PTS
    2 275 + 1300 = 3 575 PTS 

Red Buoy will Shut down your Multiplier and you restart from scratch. So you need to pass next to them. Don't touch them, like NEVER lol.

SLALOM SKILL Events

I'll use one of N33TH past summit video for a land Slalom as Example. Both land or Water slalom work the same. So Heres the link :

It will already be on the right timer for the Slalom to be ready to start so don't look for it. Just click. and Watch !. The Slalom Skill is Call Big Land Slalom. 

For Slalom you need to check for 4 things. 

75% SKILLED
     100 PTS = 175 PTS 
     300 PTS = 525 PTS
     1000 PTS = 1750 PTS

156.23 = 156
    156.76 = 156

For the Slalom skill events. On land or water. how to calculate it correctly. 

Each Gate are worth 250 PTS With X1.0 multiplier from start to finish. 
    When you start, the 1st gate is worth 250 PTS and Decrease by 10 PTS each second for 24 seconds to 10 PTS minimum per gate (Yes I've done it. I parked myself to see what it do lol). 
    Each time you pass a gate correctly, the multiplier will increase by 0.1
    So the 2nd Gate is now X1.1 worth 275 PTS and will start to decrease. If you pass that 2nd gate correctly, the multiplier increase by 0.1 again for the next gate.

Let say you are going WARP speed passing next/through each gate with no error at all. A perfect skill event. 
    Each gate will increase by 0.1 Multiplier to a maximum of X2 multiplier at the 10th gates and stay X2 as long you don't miss a gate. 
    You miss a Gate. It's back to X1.0 and 250 PTS and you need to rebuild the Multiplier to X2

Big Land Slalom. Remember the link above I provide. Its for here.. So The Slalom has a Start, 23 gates and The finish Line that is Worth 2000 PTS (All Slalom Finish line are worth 2000 max PTS) and will too decrease.
    The finish line is points base on the time left on the Countdown timer after you've pass the last gate. They done the PTS with a 200 PTS per second for 10 or higher seconds margin, result 2000 PTS max. So if you finish with a 13 second left. You'll only do 2000 PTS not 2600 PTS.

Lets say you've finish with 3.462 second left. 10 minus 3.462 = 6.538 x 10 = 65.38 That is the total %... 2000 minus 65.38% = 692 PTS (No they don't count the .4 Decimal if you tried to calculate it yourself)... 

So at the end, passing the finish line with a 3.462 second left. You'll have a 692 PTS bonus. If you pass the last gate and the Timer reach 0.000. Then no points for the finish line, but you'll still have all the points from all the gate you've passed. 

I'll show the Big land Slalom 23 gates with the Multiplier applied and the finish line 2000 PTS. 

1.0 250 and decrease
    1.1 275 and decrease
    1.2 300 and decrease
    1.3 325 and decrease
    1.4 350 and decrease
    1.5 375 and decrease
    1.6 400 and decrease
    1.7 425 and decrease
    1.8 450 and decrease
    1.9 475 and decrease
    2.0 500 and decrease
    2.0 500 and decrease
    2.0 500 and decrease
    2.0 500 and decrease
    2.0 500 and decrease
    2.0 500 and decrease
    2.0 500 and decrease
    2.0 500 and decrease
    2.0 500 and decrease
    2.0 500 and decrease
    2.0 500 and decrease
    2.0 500 and decrease
    2.0 500 and decrease
    Finish line 2000PTS and decrease .... So the total Should be 12 125 PTS with 0% SKILLED affix if you've done it with no error. like wrote above. A perfect Big land score Skill without any affix or bonus SET that help do more points

Now, lets say you've put 7 random Legendary part on your vehicle and reach the 75% SKILLED (10% per parts + 5% from Icon point). Since its random part. You don't have The Score Breaker Set yet. How do we Math all of that. 
    The game never show you the Decimal remember. So It need to be substract from the calculation. 

1.0 250 + 75% = 437 PTS
    1.1 275 + 75% = 481 PTS
    1.2 300 + 75% = 525 PTS
    1.3 325 + 75% = 568 PTS
    1.4 350 + 75% = 612 PTS
    1.5 375 + 75% = 656 PTS
    1.6 400 + 75% = 700 PTS
    1.7 425 + 75% = 743 PTS
    1.8 450 + 75% = 787 PTS
    1.9 475 + 75% = 831 PTS
    2.0 500 + 75% = 875 PTS
    2.0 500 + 75% = 875 PTS
    2.0 500 + 75% = 875 PTS
    2.0 500 + 75% = 875 PTS
    2.0 500 + 75% = 875 PTS
    2.0 500 + 75% = 875 PTS
    2.0 500 + 75% = 875 PTS
    2.0 500 + 75% = 875 PTS
    2.0 500 + 75% = 875 PTS
    2.0 500 + 75% = 875 PTS
    2.0 500 + 75% = 875 PTS
    2.0 500 + 75% = 875 PTS
    2.0 500 + 75% = 875 PTS
    Finish line 2000 PTS .... So the perfect total Should be 19 715 PTS with only the 75 % SKILLED  

Now you will see what a Score Breaker Set Does in Math if you build one Max at 70 % (10 % per parts) and I'll show The 84% Boosted (12% per parts) rewarded last summer in a summit. 
    Need to put the 5% SKILLED from the Icon points section in addition too so it give 75 % and 89 %

1.0 250 (Gate) + 75%/89% = 437/472 + 250 (Score Breaker Set bonus) = 687/722 PTS 
    1.1 275 (Gate) + 75%/89% = 481/519 + 275 (Score Breaker Set bonus) = 756/794 PTS
    1.2 300 (Gate) + 75%/89% = 525/567 + 300 (Score Breaker Set bonus) = 825/867 PTS
    1.3 325 (Gate) + 75%/89% = 568/614 + 325 (Score Breaker Set bonus) = 893/939 PTS 
    1.4 350 (Gate) + 75%/89% = 612/661 + 350 (Score Breaker Set bonus) = 962/1011 PTS
    1.5 375 (Gate) + 75%/89% = 656/708 + 375 (Score Breaker Set bonus) = 1031/1083 PTS
    1.6 400 (Gate) + 75%/89% = 700/756 + 400 (Score Breaker Set bonus) = 1100/1156 PTS
    1.7 425 (Gate) + 75%/89% = 743/803 + 425 (Score Breaker Set bonus) = 1168/1228 PTS
    1.8 450 (Gate) + 75%/89% = 787/850 + 450 (Score Breaker Set bonus) = 1237/1300 PTS
    1.9 475 (Gate) + 75%/89% = 831/897 + 475 (Score Breaker Set bonus) = 1306/1372 PTS
    2.0 500 (Gate) + 75%/89% = 875/945 + 500 (Score Breaker Set bonus) = 1375/1445 PTS
    2.0 500 (Gate) + 75%/89% = 875/945 + 500 (Score Breaker Set bonus) = 1375/1445 PTS
    Finish line 2000 PTS .... So the perfect totals Should be 29 840 PTS for the 75% SKILLED SBS / 31 257 PTS for the 89% SKILLED SBS
    If you go Check the leaderboard of that Skills. You'll see that the 1st place. As Less points than the 89% perfect score. 

So Now just for fun with a decreasing gate PTS. I've take The Last Gate/Checkpoints that N33TH pass before the finish line in the Big Land Slalom. 
    When passing next to that gate, N33TH got 477 PTS for it cuz he had the X2 Multiplier. 500 pts decreasing in time. So he lost 23 PTS from Gate 22 to reach gate 23
    The Score shown after is 1378 PTS
    N33TH, like me have the Boosted Score Breaker Set.
    477 for the Gate + 89% = 901 + 477 for The Score Breaker Set Bonus = 1378 PTS total. at that gate.

That's how Slalom works.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Suggested Topics