Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• tomzun
    Original poster 2 posts

I have completed all "Siege of Paris" storys and collected all items. But the challenge Ambianum Visit Amiens doesn's unlock.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4112 posts

Hello there @tomzun!

I'm sorry to hear that you've been unable to unlock "Ambianum." Thanks for taking the time to share your report with us!

The development team are aware of this issue, and they're currently investigating further. I've shared your report with them as part of the ongoing investigation.

If we require any additional information from you, we will reach out within this thread. In the meantime, please keep an eye out within the News & Announcements forum for any future updates.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • luigispcrew
    80 posts

@tomzun same bro

• UbiKobold
    Ubisoft Support Staff 687 posts

@luigispcrew Thank you for letting us know that you have encountered this as well. I have forwarded your information to the Game team to be included with their investigation. Please keep an eye out for further updates and thanks so much for your patience.

Official Response
  • Fainko.
    5 posts

With the latest DLC we got more ubisoft connect challenges, and I noticed that the challenge called "Ambianum", which consists on visiting Amiens, does not count when you do it. I've covered pretty much the whole city, including entering it by the main gates but I still have no progress towards completing it.

• Ubi-Mercury
    Ubisoft Support Staff 468 posts

Hi @fainko, I'm sorry to hear the Ambianum challenge is not unlocking for you. Could you please provide a clip showing you in Amiens, so that I can investigate this further? Thank you so much!

Official Response
  • Fainko.
    5 posts

@ubi-mercury Seems like I can't post videos, I resized it to be 4000 KB/ 4 MB but still no luck. I'm getting this message:

• Ubi-Mercury

Thank you for letting me know @fainko. Are you able to upload the clip to YouTube and send me the link here?

Official Response
  • Fainko.
    5 posts

@ubi-mercury Here it is, I hope it helps. Let me know what I can do better to improve the understanding of the problem.

• Ubi-Mercury

Thank you for providing this clip @fainko! Have you already tested this issue with another save?

Official Response
  • Fainko.
    5 posts

@ubi-mercury Yes, I've tried doing the challenge with another save, it seems like it's an event ocurring with multiple players. Here's another link associated to a different player who is unable to complete the challange:

• LazarusSenpai
    1 posts

i have all core challenges but 1 that is (DLC2) Ambieanum, and i already visited amiens the entire playthrough, and everyday since the beggining of the dlc

but the challenge doesn't "pop"

i play on PC

• aelfwine88
    1 posts

I have the same problem here.

• luigispcrew
    80 posts

@lazarussenpai same bro

• Ubi-WheelyDuck
    Ubisoft Support Staff 536 posts

Hey guys,

Sorry to hear that you have this trouble.

The team are aware and are currently investigating.

Would it be possible to ensure your saves are uploaded to the cloud to help us investigate further?

Many thanks

Official Response
  • Ubi-WheelyDuck

Hey there,

Sorry to hear you also have trouble.

Please ensure your save file is uploaded to the cloud so we can take a further look.

Many thanks

Official Response
  • luigispcrew
    80 posts

@ubi-wheelyduck developers need to fix "stinky but deadly" challenge too

• Ubi-WheelyDuck

Hey @luigispcrew,

Thank you for sharing this.

I would recommend to open a new thread with any issues that are unrelated to the thread.

Many thanks

Official Response
  • les13dodu
    1 posts

I have completed all "Siege of Paris" storys and collected all items.
    The challenge Ambianum Visit Amiens doesn's unlock.
    Why ?

• p4n1sh3r
    5 posts

I have the same issue. All other challenges are unlocked except Ambianum. Even re-started from an old savegame but it didn't help in unlocking this challenge. Any news on this issue?

Suggested Topics