Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• undondory
    Original poster 467 posts

SOUL RUSH!
    This mode might be my favorite mode there is and yet no one is playing this beauty of a mode.
    I mean COME ON your run around slaughter many many minions AND murder all those who oppose you... whoa, ok wow, now I sound like a psycho.
    I've got a feeling if you upped the amount of souls required to get the enemy team to breaking to, idk, 10000 or 5000 this mode would have A LOAD more people in it.
    or would everyone still play Dominion?
    please add a permanent version of this or would that be counter productive? I don't really know what the main focuses of this year is it just balancing or are there other targets?

seriously though this mode... beautiful and eerie.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• undondory

ok granted it would be better if it wasn't riddled with Kyoshin ganks but eh nothing one can do about it.

• Nydardoloth
    246 posts

I played a single game of this mode and wanted to quit the entire time, it's garbage. There is literally no background noise or ambiance which makes it feel like your totally alone, couple that with having a complete garbage random team out of the gate made this an extremely annoying experience.

It sucks balls like every other game mode produced, ruined by many things which ultimately lead to a serious crapshoot of random teamates that are basically unplayable with.

• Brandarsson
    93 posts

I played a couple rounds early on when it was more active. I have to say, I really enjoyed it.

Only thing preventing me from playing it more is low activity. Don't know why more people aren't playing it. 🙄

• deathtocakl
    862 posts

I personally like the choices that the game forces you to make. Do you keep the points and keep your feats while risking your points? Or do you deposit the points and lose your feats.

• geberelo
    136 posts

@undondory the soul rush idea is kinda cool but they should add something to it. well they can add more maps or some kind of bosses on the map.

• Brandarsson
    93 posts

@selim-i_evvel Well, if this were a permanent mode, they definitely need more maps.

That said, it should be a permanent mode with more maps! Breach is cool but takes a long time (comparatively), Tribute is dead, and Dominion is great but a little stale; they need a new mode, this could be it!

• undondory

@nydardoloth That's the entire point your suppose to feel alone in foggy deserted town which may or may not be haunted by a malevolent
    I've read your post about the terrible matchmaking try looking past that and attempt to have fun in it

@Brandarsson yeah that sucks I wish more people played it it would be so much fun if you matched with different people
    if it is going to be permanent then, yep more maps are a must have but to keep it in the samurai territory since it IS about Hitokiri or introduce different versions eg collect draconite like the tales of rebellion maybe something to do with the Jorm and Black prior.

@deathtocakl it makes you choose a role are you a collector that attacks the enemy team with your feats or are you a gatherer and turn in sort of person. I love the feeling when you reach a high soul count and your permanently marked on the map.

@Selim-i_Evvel You could have a lv 3 bot Hito spawn that gives you 100 on death that would be sooooo cool or like a buffed up version of the guardian.

Suggested Topics