ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• fAd_Am
    Original poster 3 posts

Hello,

I try to launch my new game but this error appear.

I try to let some messages in diverses posts but without any help.

is it possible to have a support from the ubisoft team ? seems to deploy some packages from your server to my account. would be very appreciated.

thank you very much,

Fabrice

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• UbiKoreanBBQ
    Ubisoft Support Staff 390 posts

@fad_am Hey there, I'm sorry to hear you haven't been able to launch the game past this error message. Our Support teams can certainly help you out with this on any of the following channels:

Support Portal
    Support Twitter
    Support Facebook

If you contact over social media, please send it as a private message and let them know the username on your Ubisoft account. 🙂

Official Response
  • fAd_Am
    Original poster 3 posts

@ubikoreanbbq hello ! thanks for your answer but I didn't understand. I used the support channel / Portal to ask a support team member for help.
    I tried some post to contact you but with no success.

the error message I got appear during the execution of Watch_dogs and what I found in the support pages : a support team member has to deploy some language package in my account.

is it possible to do it ? or do you need other information from me ?

many thanks,
    Fabrice

• UbiKoreanBBQ
    Ubisoft Support Staff 390 posts

@fad_am Hey again! I see that you were able to speak through Live Chat with Ubi-Dagreatnicki today. I see that they were able to add this language pack to your account, so you should be able to launch the game with no issue. Let me know if you're still experiencing issues!

Official Response

Suggested Topics