Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• shrimpboatchike
    Original poster 1 posts

Since the new update today, the game says I do not own Bloodlines even though I have the season pass.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• UbiStorm
    Ubisoft Support Staff 536 posts

Hello @shrimpboatchike ! Welcome to posting in Discussions! As a first step in resolving this issue with Bloodlines, I do recommend running through these steps - especially those that cover restoring your licenses and rebuilding your database. If those don't seem to restore Bloodlines for you, would you provide a screenshot showing the season pass installed on your console?

Official Response
  • shakey1981
    37 posts

@ubistorm same on xbox despite having the ultimate edition
    please reinstalled everything

• UbiKobold
    Ubisoft Support Staff 687 posts

@shakey1981 Thank you for letting us know that you are seeing this issue as well. Just to make sure, can you both double check that the content is showing as installed on your consoles?

PlayStation 4
    Xbox One

Official Response
  • SnobbishBubbles
    1 posts

@ubikobold
    Following those instructions worked for me. I had installed Bloodlines multiple times but not by going through the actual game itself. Sheesh! Thank you so much!
    Oh, I have XBOX so I clicked on your XBOX link.

• Ubi-Mercury
    Ubisoft Support Staff 475 posts

I'm glad to hear that you were able to install the Bloodline DLC successfully @snobbishbubbles! Please reach back out to me if you have any additional questions, and I'd be happy to assist. 😄

Official Response
  • guest-UM0hc63x
    3 posts

@ubi-mercury Hello! I am having trouble with the same issue on PS4 Pro, Bloodline DLC says “Not Owned,” though says purchased if I follow the in-game menu to purchase season pass.

Season Pass and Ultimate Edition both show as installed.

I’ve deactivated/activated my only console, as the primary PS4.

I’ve restored licenses in system settings many times throughout the other steps.

Deleted the other account in the system that was never used anyway.

Restarting the game while disconnected from internet didn’t help.

Lastly, I rebuilt the database, which I’d also done days prior to finding this issue, but did again now for good measure.

Thanks for taking the time, looking forward to figuring it out!

• UbiStorm
    Ubisoft Support Staff 536 posts

@guest-um0hc63x I'm sorry to hear that you're still encountering this issue despite all of the suggested steps! Just to confirm further, is it showing as installed or owned under the PlayStation store itself? If not, you may need to install it directly from the Store to get the game to recognize that you own that DLC.

Official Response
  • A1R50FT-10
    309 posts

@guest-um0hc63x you'd have to install bloodline from the Playstation store to be able to access the DLC in game 🙂

• guest-UM0hc63x
    3 posts

@a1r50ft-10 Thank you! The simplest fix, and it worked. There’s a lesson somewhere in there… Have a blessed one!

• guest-UM0hc63x
    3 posts

@ubistorm Success, thank you!!

• A1R50FT-10
    309 posts

@guest-um0hc63x awesome! Have a nice day and enjoy the DLC 🙂

• Ubi-Gizmo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 690 posts
    @ubistorm Success, thank you!!

@guest-um0hc63x glad to hear that it helped, and thanks @A1R50FT-10 for helping out, I appreciate it! 🙂

Official Response

Suggested Topics