Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• SpirantCrayon22
    Original poster 832 posts

Uh . . . there are red-in-eagle-vision guys east of the stream in Ravensthorpe. They attack Eivor. She can't kill them but can revive them. I assume this is related to the Sigur Ros gig that just finished. I'll restart the game and see if something changes.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• SpirantCrayon22

They've gone now. I loaded the game I saved yesterday, got the tasks from Reda, went over to have a look at what was left after the festival and saw them. I fought a bit, then went back to the game home screen. I reloaded the most recent auto-save from that point and the game loaded as if I'd not been to Reda, which seemed odd, but these enemies have left Ravensthorpe now.

• bielik01
    1298 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Slaymaxx1968
    1 posts

Why are there hostile warriors that attack me in the festival area of Ravensthorpe now that the Sigrblot festival is over? There are around ten warriors in that area that will attack me onsite. I can attack and injure them, but not kill them and none of my villagers will attack them. Once down, the enemy warriors are in an incapacitated state requesting to be revived.

• s-RAZOR-s
    1 posts

After the Sigrblot Festival ended, there are 8 NPCs that are still there from the fighting ring and attack Eivor when in that area

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1823 posts

Hello @s-razor-s,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention!

Can you please verify your game files with this link? This will help you to eliminate any potentially corrupted files that can lead to this issue. If you're still experiencing this, can I kindly ask you to provide us with a short video of this occurring, so we can investigate it further for you?

Many thanks and if you have any additional questions, please let us know.

Official Response
  • Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1823 posts

Hello @spirantcrayon22,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention!

Can you please provide us with a short video if you encounter this issue again, so we can investigate it further for you?

Many thanks and if you have any additional questions, please let us know.

Official Response
  • futagozaryuu
    4 posts

I'm also having this problem (8 enemies that don't die and get back up after a while) but I'm on the Xbox One X so can't try what you mentioned @Ubi-Mark

• SpirantCrayon22

I posted about this in another thread. I re-loaded and they'd gone. I haven't loaded the game since then. I think it's probably because they spawned in on the first load, THEN Sigur Ros finished their gig but there wasn't a flag for the game to de-spawn them. They don't then spawn in again on a new load is my thinking.

• SpirantCrayon22

@slaymaxx1968

They disappeared when I re-loaded. Do they come back?

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4597 posts

Hello there!

I'm sorry to hear that you have encountered some hostility in Ravensthorpe following the end of the Sigrblot Festival. Looks like these guys really didn't want to stop fighting!

I've checked my own game and I wasn't able to find any lingering warriors in the festival area. I'd recommend giving @SpirantCrayon22's workaround a go and try reloading into the game to see if this causes the NPCs to de-spawn.

If you're still finding aggressive NPCs in Ravensthorpe after a reload, can you please send us a video so we can take a closer look at this? I'd recommend using a sharing platform, such as YouTube or Google Drive, as this will allow you to post a shareable link within this thread.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • futagozaryuu
    4 posts

@ubi-borealis Can confirm that loading a save made after the festival ending message doesn't leave the NPCs that attended the festival (had my brother try it as well since he hasn't played since last week).

• Ubi-Thrupney
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1516 posts

@futagozaryuu Fantastic to hear that this solves the issue! Thanks for letting us know. We'll keep an eye on this anyway, of course, but at least there's a very solid workaround.

Let us know if you run into any other issues 😎

Official Response
  • MetalDawn71
    25 posts

I had just completed the Siege of Paris DLC. After the last main quest, 'Homecoming', I went to where the Sigrblot Festival was on the way to the longhouse and was attacked by multiple enemies. I could not defeat them. They would go down but they would have a Revive option. After a bit they would get up and attack again. I still could not defeat them.

I can understand why the attack but can not understand why I could not defeat them. Please explain what is going on? Is this a glitch or something in future Ubisoft has planned?

• victoruchiha82
    229 posts

@metaldawn71 it’s a bug some people have.

• MetalDawn71
    25 posts

@victoruchiha82 okay, thank you for your reply. On restart, the bug was gone. Kicka** game!😊

• victoruchiha82
    229 posts

@metaldawn71 they said it was the arena warriors from the festival. But I personally didn’t have them. I still have 3 pigs running around. Your welcome😇

• Boyblue1342
    2 posts

How do you attach a video? I am uploading an example to the xbox network as I type this.

• UbiKoreanBBQ
    Ubisoft Support Staff 380 posts

@boyblue1342 You'll need to upload to an external website and share the link with us. Example: uploading to Youtube, or a social media platform.

Official Response
  • Boyblue1342
    2 posts

@ubikoreanbbq
    I uploaded the clip to youtube,Sorry I didn't actually walk up to the enemies but if you do it says revive, here is the link:

Suggested Topics