Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• firefox-GER-
    Original poster 17 posts

I have the problem that I can't interact with the letter box in eivors room in the longhouse anymoree even that symbol on the map is gone, this green letter. I haven't used it for a while now but I have seen this symbol all the time. I don't know what exactly I have done before it disappeared. There was the berserker an the beowulf letter in it. Cause I haven't read them yet. Wanted to play them later. Now I can't access the box anymore there is no interaction or anything if the box wouldnt be there anymore. I've tried to restart the game completely and loaded a few earlier saves even one 50h earlier. Nothing helped. I have looked in my questlog but there aren't any of these two quests inside. So I haven't accepted them yet. And I'm pretty sure that I was able to access the letter box even if there is no letter inside. But now nothing is possible. It's a little annoying, cause I'm only half through the story and I bet there are a lot of letter which will come in the future but I can't read now. I have the game on the newest version. And I play it on the ps4. My console is on the newest version too. Hope there is a fix or you will fix it in the near future. Have read some threads that are very old so I thought I make a new one that you know this problem is occurring even now

MFG
    Fox

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-WheelyDuck
    Ubisoft Support Staff 430 posts

Hey there,

Sorry to hear that you are unable to view your letter box.

Would it be possible to share with us an image of what you see?

Many thanks

Official Response
  • bielik01
    885 posts

@firefox-ger restore licenses.

• firefox-GER-
    Original poster 17 posts

Mh will not be easy, cause it's on ps4. I can take a photo of my TV. I will do it in a few minutes.

But Honestly you won't see something special. It's eivors room in the longhouse and it's the desk with the box. Nothing more or less. But I will do, if this will help to solve the problem.

And to the other user, sorry I don't know what you mean with licenses? Can you explain it a little more?
    Edit. Aah Google helps, I will try in a minute thanks for the reply. I will say if that helped and do a Screenshot in a minute

• bielik01
    885 posts

@firefox-ger you can always take screenshots with share option, download them to USB stick and then transfer them with your computer to post them here, or directly upload them to twitter.
    There's a manual for restoring licences on PS4. That's what you probably should do to access those quests which you're missing now.
    Unfortunately, the letter box is not freely accessible, we can't re-read letters we received. So there's only interaction with it, if there are some unread messages.

• firefox-GER-
    Original poster 17 posts

@bielik01 I have no Twitter account. I don't use any social media anymore. My pc isnt connected. It stands in my storage room since I have a ps4. So it's easier to take a photo and hopefully it's enough. I'm sorry but to connect my pc or do an Twitter account only for uploading a file is a little too much right now after work and all.

Yes 1min Google did the job too it was easy. But thanks I will now test if I can access it again

• firefox-GER-
    Original poster 17 posts

@ubi-wheelyduck nvm the restore licenses had helped or I think it was it. First I wasn't able to use the box but I went out and smoked a cigarette with the game running. And I heard Eivor. Ah a new letter. And I can access it now. Thanks for the fast official response.

• firefox-GER-
    Original poster 17 posts

@bielik01 thanks that seemed to be the solution. Nice one.

And big thanks for the fast response.

• bielik01
    885 posts

@firefox-ger no problem! I'm glad I could help.

• Ubi-WheelyDuck
    Ubisoft Support Staff 430 posts

Hey @firefox-ger,

It is great to hear that the solution others provided helped!

If ever we can help in the future just let us know

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics