ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• 0 Likes/11 Replies/430 Views
    Adimation
    Original poster 6 posts

I've heard a lot of rumors that Nøkk fist had the Hera arms CQR AR15 when she was still in development, yet other people claimed it was a fan made concept on deviantart which can be found here: (https://www.deviantart.com/moharder/art/Rainbow-Six-Siege-NOKK-799060856).
    What I hope to achieve with this post is to recieve a legit conformation by a verified employee or developer, or a viable source which proves if this was the case or not.

I'll be happy for any helpful information I can get

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• xcel30
    982 posts

Here ya go https://preview.redd.it/i174hfwnm8z21.png?width=2880&format=png&auto=webp&s=ce5637ef5675d4ad8f40ecf238244e40e2eb2bb4: (https://preview.redd.it/i174hfwnm8z21.png?width=2880&format=png&auto=webp&s=ce5637ef5675d4ad8f40ecf238244e40e2eb2bb4)

undefined
    Honestly still think she should have an AR or a drasticly better SMG such as MP7

• croken717
    57 posts

Man, would I love for her to have the MP5SD. That would fit her character SOOOO much better.....

• Adimation
    Original poster 6 posts

@xcel30 oh thats amazing intel. Too bad the exact weapon wasnt mentiond. Thank you so much

• xcel30
    982 posts

@adimation Since this is the realms of leaks but there are still videos of the time that mention it, there was supposedly data for an Galil and a supressed P90 (i believe the code just mentioned a gun called P90S) in the game code, since i can't finds this post anymore i didn't want to post here, so everything about this you have to take with a grain of salt. But yeah her loudout is just extremely disappointing

• RamboBambiBambo
    175 posts

@adimation
    I've seen her with an M4 CQR in images. Dunno if it was photoshop or real, but it matches her covert compact style and would explain her M4 mags on her plate carrier.

• xcel30
    982 posts

@rambobambibambo you can't you haven't read, thats literally the fanart he linked in the first post

• RamboBambiBambo
    175 posts

@xcel30
    LOL.

Still, she needs the AR instead of the FMG-9 toy.

• fefap33491
    4 posts
    Banned

@adimation
    Thank you for your assistance. However, I do not believe that would be beneficial to me. For the time being, I'm here to get some ideas on how much it costs to outsource web designer and that's why I'm here: I can get the best ideas here.

• RobertWatson
    1 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Distinguishedio
    1 posts
    This post is deleted!

Suggested Topics