ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• UbiFate
    Community Manager Original poster 35 posts

Hey all!

I've seen some posts discussing the new Forum layout, so I figured it would be helpful to just have a stickied post where we can consolidate the feedback.

Please feel free to share feedback, concerns or suggestions!

Cheers.
    -UbiFate

Official Response
  • Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• xcel30
    940 posts

There is BIG thread about it on the Division 2 forums already

• STS.Bishop
    4 posts

@ubifate What more do you want us to say, that hasn't been said already? It's harder to read and navigate, far less intuitive, and the switch to it was unwarranted.

• GuidedHaddock38
    2 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • RamboBambiBambo
    165 posts

Please make it so if I am making a response to one of my own posts that I am updating after a few weeks of making something in the Community Creation's page, it doesn't flag my post as "SPAM"

• bastionisop4
    1 posts

I am here to talk about multiple glitches and things needing correction.
    •When you down or of your teammates and revive someone that, currently, if you shoot them, you get banned. I understand it is to prevent team killing in all but it makes the game worse. For example, if you were to accidentally down someone, you would get a reverse friendly fire warning no matter what. It is stupid though because if a that person were to accidentally shoot someone else, they would get banned no matter what. For a solution, you shouldnt get banned but keep a reverse friendly fire warning.
    •Also, hitboxes need.to be fixed. Me and my friends repetitively have shot people in the head without it counting and just counting as a body shot or no body shot at all. Me and my friends all are very upset at this game and its glitchiness.
    • Training grounds are broken now. Basically, terrorists as of right now can see through walls. This has caused unfairness, making them the equivalent to a hacker. What has happened is a terrorist will see me through a wall and start shooting and as soon as I go into their sight, I get shot. This furthermore is an upset.
    Please take the time to make the game great again like in 2020 and before.

• RamboBambiBambo
    165 posts

@bastionisop4
    Siege needs an engine change. A lot of the issues stem from the fact that it is a SHOOTER running off a modified version of the ASSASSIN'S CREED UNITY engine!

• Abasalt_Yar
    2 posts

Hello there, I have an operator idea. for the attacker: (a drone or anything that attaches like a spider to a player (it can be destroyed before being attached) and then the player has 10 (for ex) seconds to go to another team member and detaching/defusing it unless it explodes)
    for defender: (same thing but like, kapkan. you throw/attach it on doors and when players pass it will attach to them).

• matou1394
    1 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • RamboBambiBambo
    165 posts

@matou1394
    It already is a bannable offense. Just report the player to both Xbox / Playstation and the R6 report method. Doing both will get them banned one way or another.

The reason why it is difficult to ban is because they use emulators to plug their M&K into the console and tricks the system into thinking a controller is plugged in.

They have fixed the issue for the Playstation 5. I just cannot wait until they fix it for Xbox.

What the real major problem tho is MACROS Controllers. Basically controllers with built in programs that make it so your guns don't have recoil. Some try to hide it, but I had a teammate the other day who had legit no recoil for the Famas when playing as TWITCH. Guy didn't even bother to have a sight on the gun, just went full auto on the enemy with literally no recoil.

• Teatohpao
    2 posts

Can we have the Recruit back in Ranked and Unranked mode? Please? Thanks . 😄

• latooots
    1 posts

Can we have per-forum RSS feeds back? It's quite useful in the old forum to check for news and announcements regarding patches and maintenance. Thanks!

• RamboBambiBambo
    165 posts

Add a Poll system, so that we can answer Ubisoft made surveys and player-made surveys to better get a population census of some ideas and potential changes.

• Steve64b
    153 posts

I seem to have a category in my menu bar that I shouldn't be seeing:
    spoiler

• Steve64b
    153 posts

You can't edit your posts anymore after 10 minutes. This may be a good idea to freeze posts in time, but there are some valid reasons why you would want to append/fix/correct a post you made previously.

See https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/107879/you-don-t-have-enough-privileges-to-run-this-game-contact-your-administrator?lang=en-US for example, I had to put 3 posts there where I could just have edited my first one.

• TheArgentinian
    25 posts

This board is dead. There's barely any activity compared to the previous one.

• fireballking05
    1 posts

Need to hardware ban console players for using mouse and keyboard or macros in controllers. Come up with an update that allows you to see what is connected to the system. This wouldn’t infringement on any rights or laws as PlayStation (I don’t know about Xbox) does this if you are banned from online play and they have access to your system. So if the player wants access to the game they should have to be give you access to their system, to verify they arn’t cheating.

• RamboBambiBambo
    165 posts

Could we have a DM system on these newer Ubisoft Forums?

• Cursed_Mortal
    2 posts

I want a subforum to purely discuss feedback to the game.

• Hasagiiiii
    2 posts

Why is server crashing mid game and players still getting MMR reduction is still a thing? It's the server fault and players getting punish for [censored] server???

Suggested Topics