ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Hasagiiiii
    2 posts

Server is sH!t and ubi don't do anything about it. Trash server.

• Steve64b
    153 posts

@ubifate I assumed this thread to be for forum feedback in general, not really limited to the Rainbow Six Siege game. If so, I'd like to suggest supporting Discord Markdown: (https://support.discord.com/hc/en-us/articles/210298617-Markdown-Text-101-Chat-Formatting-Bold-Italic-Underline-) in making posts, specifically the backticks for code blocks. It will make references to file paths and registry keys easier, so (PC) players can be helped easier. And Discord seems to be the go-to for most players, so users will feel right at home.

• Steve64b
    153 posts

@steve64b Also, I think making "List View" the default setting for viewing should make the transition to the new forum easier for some users. Usability and first impressions count for user acceptance.

• xcel30
    942 posts

Better moderation notification or at least some way to interact with warnings, instead of warning regarding an action to know if it was too much or not they just nuked threads that included oother people thoughts and opinions. So if a bigger thread was removed others might notice and get confused since action was also taken on months old threads

• Slyrr7
    138 posts

It's been a few months now. And I think it's safe to say that the 'new' forums are a dumpster fire. They promised more openness and communication to improve Siege through these forums. They begged us for our suggestions and input. We gave it. They ignored it.

Brand new forums. Same old failure.

• PwQuicio
    1 posts

This memo is to Ubisoft game developers:

Issue: Division 2 keeps freezing up and I have to reboot the game.

When it does reboot it puts me back where I was, but if I was in a shoot-out with bounties, I'm now dead and the bounty is gone. This issue of freezing up happens very often -- about every 10 minutes which makes the game unplayable. Based on this why should I buy any more games from Ubisoft. Please fix this. Thank you. If you care to respond to my email with any explanations, I would appreciate it my email is:
    pwgraff@gmail.com

• THE_PISTOLET
    1 posts

If the Osa's shield is so ez for the defenders to destroye (if we consider that on average a defender team has between 5-6 explosives can we place MAKE OSA'S SHIELD ABSORB THE EXPLOSION, cuz now even when im like 5m away from it, and if there is an explosive on the other side, i more likely than not will go boom, which imo ain't fair, and makes me, and not only me kinda scared of actually relying on Osa's shield..

• Spawnpeter
    1 posts

no clue in which category this depends but since when is an middleaged black woman the typical R6 player?
    nothing angainst Blacks or Woman at all but this is a mix i cant get, because why would you think i want to learn about the new season from a black mom who never saw i PC running in her life ?
    this is Netflixlike andnot in a goodway, stop this.

• RightOwl
    11 posts

Different beeps for motion sensors.
    You get two and they both have the same beep; could one have a different beep than the other so knowing which one beeped can be determined?

• RightOwl
    11 posts

Can Mozzie get his shotgun sidearm back?
    It's like in his drawing and it was an awesome sidearm that really made the character great.

• RightOwl
    11 posts

Ability to move hostage?
    I know it was tested before during an event but it seems like it wasn't implemented, though I think it was awesome being able to move the hostage as the defending team and really added a level of gameplay of the hostage gameplay type.

• RightOwl
    11 posts

Spray paint for stopping bulletproof cameras?
    I know adding extra animations is a pain in the butt but the melee attack for disabling "bulletproof" cameras seems dumb, better would be operators using spray paint to disable them.

• RightOwl
    11 posts

All operators should have 2 secondary weapons; most have only one which is lame.

• RightOwl
    11 posts

The airplane level shouldn't have bulletproof windows, I know the sniper characters can shoot through the glass but it seems like LMGs should also be able to do so as well.

• RightOwl
    11 posts

Lightbulbs in levels should be shootable, understandably that's a lot to ask but I think it'd be really cool.

• RightOwl
    11 posts

All maps should have random weather at times.

• RightOwl
    11 posts

The wall mounted heat pump fans should be placed on the outsides of the buildings; I've seen them in basements on the insides of buildings which isn't terrible but architecturally not correct.

• RightOwl
    11 posts

There shouldn't be a beep on the RC special for Flores.

• RightOwl
    11 posts

The Armored Truck (Emergencia 091) on Coastline has floating rear wheels.

• Ubi-Milky
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3613 posts

Hello everyone, thank you for your contribution to this thread.

As this thread was originally for discussing the new forum layout but has since changed to feedback on the Siege itself, I will be locking this thread as it is no longer being used for what it was intended for.

If you would still like to feedback, please do using our dedicated forum section here, for our Discussions forum >
    https://discussions.ubisoft.com/category/553?lang=en-US

If you'd like to leave feedback about the game itself, please make a new thread in our Siege General Discussion section, for each suggestion, thank you.

Official Response

Suggested Topics