Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• 0 Likes/19 Replies/530 Views
    Raklorage
    Original poster 9 posts

Heya,

tried now few times to get the angel and devil keys and to enter the room where king charles is but nothing. I get information to interact with door but nothing happends with door.

So what should i do now?

Greetings Bob

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• UbiKoreanBBQ
    Ubisoft Support Staff 371 posts

@bobgarzo Hey there! This sounds really frustrating, and I'd like to look into it more with you. Would you be able to provide a brief video of what's occurring so that I can send a full report to the team? Thanks!

Official Response
  • Raklorage
    Original poster 9 posts

@ubikoreanbbq cant make a video of it but its simple i collect 2 keys angel and devil key and i stand in front of the door and nothing happen. So should i begin that game the 4th time now? im slowly tired of it to play and play it again and again that something work there

• Ubi-WheelyDuck
    Ubisoft Support Staff 430 posts

Hey @raklorage,

Thank you for your update.

Would it instead be possible to share a video using an external camera at all?

This is not an issue that we have encountered and so any video would greatly help us in identifying the cause.

Many thanks

Official Response
  • robintristus968
    2 posts

@raklorage hey so i got the same error but I went to get the key upstairs first on my third reload and it worked

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1878 posts

@robintristus968 Thanks for your post.

@Raklorage Can you please try again and collect the key upstairs first as robintristus968 mentioned and confirm if it works.

Official Response
  • GLADI8ORDUDE.
    57 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • GLADI8ORDUDE.
    57 posts

@ubi-keo @Ubi-WheelyDuck I am also having this issue as well. I can not proceed at all. Here is a video of what is happening.

Platform: Xbox Series X

• Raklorage
    Original poster 9 posts

@ubi-keo i got all keys and all but stand in front of the door where you can enter WITH the keys but nothing happend.
    and how i should do make it. Sorry im [censored] because here i cant go forward and now another game from ubisoft sucks also.

I will give it a try to can finally enter the door if not i will kick valhalla from harddrive.

Greetings Raklorage

• Raklorage
    Original poster 9 posts

ok after trying to enter the game same [censored] as on other game.... what the heck you do there? 18:00 till 20:00 what timezone? Well then today no after work game sighs. tomorrow i will try it again. I wonder if they fixed it all sighs.

• Ubi-Keo

@gladi8ordude I'm sorry to hear that you are also experiencing issues with this quest.

It appears that your issue is different to what the other players in this thread have experienced as you are unable to collect a key to open one of the doors that contains one of the main keys required, where the other players have collected both keys but are unable to open the main door. Could you please try loading a previous save and try completing the quest and confirm if you encounter the same issue.

@Raklorage I'm sorry to hear that you still experienced the issue after collecting both keys. If this issue persists could you please record a video showing you collect both keys then trying to open the door. You can do this using recording tool. After you have recorded it you can then upload the video to a website such as YouTube then provide the URL link in this thread.

Official Response
  • Raklorage
    Original poster 9 posts

@ubi-keo I told you i dont make videos but you had enough time to fixed it i saw but i will sent you proofs that i had both keys. And i dont like that i get forced to do something no matter making a video, what i said at 27.8., 28.8. and again for 10 hours around. So i made screenshots from the taken keys. Let the ppl choose if pictures or videos when you dont trust them if they made it correct or not.

And i saw your last updates fixed something and in another games still messed up but congratz to AC Valhalla. And there the keys, finally i could open the door. And after that i will play WDL forward with the wrong Wrench aka Joeri or dunno how i should tell the messed up situation.

Greetings Rak

• Ubi-Keo

@raklorage Thank you for the image provided.

When reporting an issue we need to gather as much information as possible so that the development team can try to reproduce the issue. They must be able to reproduce the issue before they are able to work on a fix. Providing a video allows ourselves and the development team to see the issue you are experiencing and to ensure it is definitely a bug or glitch and not gameplay related.

I'm pleased to hear that you were able to open the door. I will still report this to the development team to make them aware of this issue.

Official Response
  • heathgcf
    1 posts

@ubi-keo I can confirm I have the same issue, even after the latest patch update this week, playing PC version.

Collect the two keys, "interact" icon appears before the doors but does nothing.

In fact, instead of doing anything, when I click to interact with this bloody door, the game is busy spamming me with these stupid "Avenge" quests.

What a mess AC Valhalla turned out to be 😞

• Ubi-Keo

Hi @heathgcf and welcome to the forums.

I'm sorry to hear that you are also experiencing issues opening the door in the quest 'Madness of King Charles'.

The development team investigated this issue previously but were unable to reproduce it. First of all could you please try loading a previous save before you started the quest then try again.

However if this is not possible or the issue persists then could you provide a video that shows you collecting both of the required keys and then trying to open the door. Can you also show that both keys are in your inventory after collecting them. I will then forward this on to the development team to investigate further.

Official Response
  • LusiferNew
    3 posts

Got the same prob, and with river raids last boss location raid wont stop and allway red on map 😕 very very very wasted 134 hours and last quest LAST, just like on release you couldnt leave Norway 😮 at least it was only an hour play not F 134

Edit - i reloaded last save 3 or four times, and the last one did see the light and the door did start the cutseen and i kicked the mental king [censored]. why it did not work the 10 times i tried before i wrote the last replay here and the 3 after no one knows not even ubisoft, what time it is, did you walk 13 or 14 steps or what order you picked the keys 😛 read all on some letters and don't forget witch to read first second etc

and i forgot a bug i realy never forgive ubisoft for, the time it took me to fish all the fish and never got the challenge completed or fixed

• LusiferNew
    3 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • LusiferNew
    3 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Ubi-Froggard
    Ubisoft Support Staff 578 posts

Hey @lusifernew

I'm sorry that you had the same issue too but glad it has finally progressed for you after multiple attempts.

Regarding other issues, please avoid bringing them up in threads that are unrelated, as we don't want to derail someones thread and to avoid having multiple conversations going on about multiple things in a thread, as it can get confusing and messy. If you need to discuss anything about other issues you have, please search for a thread that is about the same issue or create a new one.

Official Response

Suggested Topics