Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• victoruchiha82
    Original poster 229 posts

Where almost a year in and we still have base game bugs. Not to mention all the bugs the dlc’s gave us. Sure some problems get hotfixes but most problems take months or never solved at all. And the Team always seems to be working on it but there fix rate is horrible. They seem to have all the time in the world to produce two new armour sets but actually fixing the game doesn’t have priority. Isn’t time the team does something for the player who spend 60 or 90 dollars/euro’s on this game. believe me no one wants another waypall set

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• TheNorfolkian
    533 posts

@victoruchiha82 Alas, Ubisoft has no problems rolling out new gear sets, ship designs, and settlement decorations at an amazing rate. Why pay my bills when I can make Eivor look awesome with the latest fashion? When Eivor gets stuck or stutters while trying to run up a small flight of stairs, just take a moment to appreciate all of Ubisoft’s hard work to be fashionable.

• victoruchiha82

@thenorfolkian I didn’t look at it that way🤣. Thanks for setting me straight haha

• TheNorfolkian
    533 posts

@victoruchiha82 Hahaha... it’s like Ubisoft is Loki... “It’s the unspoken truth of humanity that you crave subjugation. The bright lure of freedom diminishes your life’s joy in a mad scramble for power. For identity. You were made to be ruled. In the end, you will always kneel.”

• victoruchiha82

@thenorfolkian Ubisoft I come to bargain?🥳

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics