Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4185 posts

Thanks for sharing that additional information with us, @SpirantCrayon22. I can see that the development team are investigating this issue with Eivor spawning in drunk further. I've updated your report to include this new information.

We don't yet have any updates to share from the investigation. If we require any further information from you, we will reach out within this thread. In the meantime, please keep an eye out within the News & Announcements forum for any future updates.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Apex136
    1 posts

Hi There,

Has anyone else encountered this bug?

Loading up continued save file or old save files since update, character will be in 'Drunk' animation and screen appearance as if played drinking challenge. But this is on a fresh load-up of game.

Only work around found is to return to settlement to sleep or wait a long time. Then character returns to normal.

Link to video showcasing this bug:  

Currenting investigating with Ubisoft customer support, no fix as of this moment.

Thanks,
    J.

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2468 posts

Hi @apex136 and welcome to the forums.

I can confirm that this is a known issue that is being investigated. I have merged your post with this thread we have where other players have experienced the same issue.

Please keep checking the known issues list and the news and announcements page for updates.

Official Response
  • GediminasLM
    2 posts

Same here. When I launch a game and load a save (manual or auto) my Eivor is drunk for the first two minutes. I have this issue for 2 months or so. No idea what is the cause of it.

• Ubi-Keo

Hi @gediminaslm I'm sorry to hear that you are also experiencing this issue. As mentioned in my post above this is being investigated by the development team.

Please keep checking the links in my post above for updates.

Official Response
  • SpirantCrayon22
    Original poster 642 posts

@ubi-keo

Yesterday I played and a few seconds after the game (eventually) loaded I realised that the screen was not swaying - has this been patched? I'll play again shortly for the dailies and see if it's like that again.

• Ubi-Keo

@spirantcrayon22 Thanks for the update, the issue is still being investigated and a fix was not included in the last title update.

Official Response
  • SpirantCrayon22
    Original poster 642 posts

@ubi-keo

Yeah, just loaded in at Ravensthorpe and no screen swaying. The only thing I can see that is different is Eivor loaded in with her hood up. I have no idea what I might have done differently other than I finished off the France DLC and noticed she wasn't drunk after that.

• Ubi-Keo

@spirantcrayon22 Ok thanks again for the update.

If you happen to experience the drunken effect again then please let us know.

Official Response
  • JK-Vulcan
    1 posts

I experience this everytime i load the game as well now.

• Ubi-Viral
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1048 posts

@jk-vulcan This is something we are aware of and it is actively being investigated.

Thank you.

Official Response

Suggested Topics