ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Shifter-2
    Original poster 15 posts

On Day 1 of AC crossover I was given both AC missions on my current save file. I played them and unlocked Darcy on that file.

Then I started hearing people saying they are having problems recruiting her. I loaded some of my archived files on PC and for some strange reason, some files are missing 1 of the 2 missions, some files are missing all AC missions. The missions are missing on some of the earliest files as well as on files from after the end of the campaign.

This is a separate issue from Darcy being missing altogether due to a missing Season Pass, or missing update - I was able to play as Darcy a day ago and she is showing up in people's rosters as UNAVAILABLE (as she is meant to ne until the mission is completed) as opposed to not being there at all (for people without the Season Pass).

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Shifter-2
    Original poster 15 posts

Further info as I can't edit my post:

This testing was conducted on PC, but these issues appear to be being experienced by players on all platforms.

I have tried restarting the game as well as verifying my files. Neither had any impact on any of the affected save files.

• Shifter-2
    Original poster 15 posts

Any chance of a reply?

These missions still not bestowing on my new saves as well as on a completed game, so I can't play as Darcy in Resistance mode.

This, in addition to Mina having died to permadeath in Online mode, (issue reported 3 months ago, still no fix) means that half of the premium operatives are broken for me.

• S0RR0W
    8 posts

@shifter-2
    I'm having the same issue with Darcy on PC. I own the season pass, she shows up in my team roster as Unavailable but her missions do not show up on the map (only those repetitive 404 missions do). I am also currently playing on a completed save file (my only save file).

• WildHunt
    230 posts

@s0rr0w Did you find a solution to this? I have the season pass, done all of the assassin contracts, and I still can't recruit Darcy. The last assassin contract I completed was to retrieve the hidden blade, then nothing. Nothing else appears on my mission list for the assassins and darcy remains "Unavailable" in my Team tab.

• Ubi-TheBerry
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4080 posts

Hey there @wildhunt ,

Thank you for reaching out!

Could you please provide some screenshots of Darcy being locked as well as the Assassin missions being completed?

We'd be more than happy to take a closer look!

Official Response
  • WildHunt
    230 posts

@ubi-theberry Hi,

I took a video, I hope it helps. The video may take a while to watch due to how google drive works, but I think it will allow you to download it until it is ready to stream.

Video link.: (https://drive.google.com/file/d/1UvrQydDFPkvoWw4ahe7iLPQU-Lu4IX2y/view?usp=sharing)

Thanks for looking into this issue!

• Ubi-Akatsirin
    Ubisoft Support Staff 583 posts

Hey @wildhunt, thank you for the video, it works fine 😊

Could you confirm you have finished the mission called The Creed ? Could you also check that you don't have too many operators, as this would prevent you from adding Darcy to your team.

Official Response
  • WildHunt
    230 posts

@ubi-akatsirin Hi,

I have 31 operatives, 18 of them are premium operatives and I am still able to recruit regular ops so I dont think I have reached the limit yet.

I have definitely done a lot of assassin creed missions. From what I remember, I have done the missions where you have to sync locations and then assassinate a templar, I think I did 3 or 4 of those. I have completed the assassin's tomb and also retrieved the hidden blade. I remember there being a mission in my log I couldn't complete until I had retrieved the hidden blade, but that mission disappeared after I retrieved the hidden blade, could that be it?

Currently, there are no outstanding assassins creed missions in my log.

I am not too fussed about this bug because I will eventually start a new game in the resistance mode. If this bug happens in a new game then it is a major issue but I don't think that will be the case. From what I have gathered in my research, Darcy is not available for certain save files, and this being the save file I've had since launch maybe that is part of the issue.

• UbiSushiVamp
    Community Representative 1138 posts

@wildhunt Thanks for that information! Just to check, did you kill Graham Westerly? This is how you complete the Creed mission.

Official Response
  • WildHunt
    230 posts

@ubisushivamp Yeah I 100% killed the guy in the tomb, got the cut scene, unlocked some cosmetics, and spoke to Darcy after it. I remember she left that conversation being unsure about joining ded sec so I thought nothing of it when she was still unavailable. I thought "oh right, she needs more convincing then, maybe I gotta do more missions".

• Ubi-Mushy
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1182 posts

@wildhunt Hey there, sorry for the delayed response! Are you playing on your first save file, or on a new one?

Official Response
  • WildHunt
    230 posts

@ubi-mushy Hi,

This is my very first save file since the launch of the base game.

Suggested Topics