Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• TheSmio
    Original poster 80 posts

So, it looks like my save file has a really strange bug. I have 154 hours on this save file (Ubi Connect version, PC), completed all the missions as well as DLCs (missing some chests here and there). Anyway, when I come to Tove to pick a different hairstyle, the menu is completely cluttered with "Classic haird (blonde)" options. And I mean completely cluttered, you can see it in the picture yourself.

All the other hairstyle options are just hidden among this mess. I counted all the "Classic hair (blonde)" items and there are 49!

I have no idea how this happened. I know it has been like this for quite some time, but I never really paid close attention to it. My save file was also created in one of the very first update versions (I pre-ordered the game).

I think I may have an idea of what caused this. I could be wrong, but I played for most of the game as male Eivor, I finished most of the stuff in the main game, but I switched to female Eivor during Wrath of the Druids because at the time, I knew that she was the canon option and it just felt wrong playing as male Eivor. Perhaps this switch caused the issue?

Either way, the same bug happens when I switch to male Eivor, so no idea what's wrong here.

Thanks in advance.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1749 posts

Hello @TheSmio,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention!

Can you please verify your game with this link? This will help you to eliminate any potentially corrupted files that can lead to this issue. If you're still experiencing this, please update this thread and we will be able to investigate it further for you. Thank you!

Official Response
  • TheSmio
    Original poster 80 posts

@ubi-mark I tried that and it unfortunately didn't help

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1749 posts

Hello @thesmio,

Thank you for the update.

I forwarded this to the development team for further investigation. Once we have an update, we will let everyone know through the patch notes.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused by this and if you have any additional questions, please let us know!

Official Response

Suggested Topics