ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• RamboBambiBambo
    Original poster 150 posts

I always find it confusing that we get pre-set gunsights on all of our guns. Like sure I like that we have added in new sights during the game's life-span, but some of them don't feel right on some guns while others do feel right. Since they don't offer any magnification, shouldn't we be allowed to use ALL 4 of the Red Dot sights, all 4 of the Reflex sights, and all 4 of the Holographic Sights on all guns? Like for example, the new Red Dot Sight we got in OPERATION // SHADOW LEGACY is great, but when used on KAID's AUG A3, it has really thrown off my aim somehow.

If I could return to the classic Low NATO Red Dot on that gun, I would do so. But sadly I cannot. So I am making a suggestion that for all No-Zoom sights, we should be allowed to slap on any of them onto our guns and see which one feels the best to each individual player.

Also, for Operators allowed to use the 2.5x ACOG, I think they should also be allowed to choose between the NATO ACOG and the Russian ACOG for aesthetic purposes.

Thoughts anyone?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• croken717
    56 posts

Yes....please please please. There is NO reason not to have every 1X scope available for everyone, as it's a player-preference. I don't see any reason why this should be considered a "balancing" thing.

• xcel30
    840 posts

Well they said that they planned on making some versions better than others on purpose for balancing, as a means to buff few characters, but also from what i remember the feedback they got they are looking into giving everyone most sights avaialbel but there are some issues, i imagine is that they made few of them overlap over eachother

• YoMama2012
    8 posts

@croken717 Nah some sights are just genuinely worse. Frost/Smoke holo is garbage. The default red dot is garbage. Holo has genuine advantages over them. I would like to use the russian sights more though so i support yall

• RamboBambiBambo
    Original poster 150 posts

@yomama2012
    It depends on the gun it is on.
    For example, I prefered the Short NATO Red Dot that the AUG A3 had equippable instead of the CM4 Red Dot that was introduced in OPERATION // SHADOW LEGACY.
    Some guns feel like the sight it has is better or worse depending on the feel of the gun. Which is why I want this mix-&-match to be available.

Suggested Topics