Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• qapnugget
    62 posts

This global event is definitely most convenient to grab more named caches than other events.

It actually makes pure Skill or pure Armor builds completely viable for DPS.

It is also team buff when killing "Guardians" and easier to renew the buff as opposed to Golden Bullet where buff applies to you only.

I wish this event was not time limited.

Yesterday did a random group of 30 summit floors in like 3hrs with Heroic 6 directives. It's a complete adrenaline rush

• LateNiteDelight
    531 posts

@rodnaz Directives don't have any effect on rolls or drops as far as I'm aware - you just get more XP. In the Summit, they give you a marginally higher chance of targeted loot dropping.

• the_Kettle
    148 posts
    @rodnaz Directives don't have any effect on rolls or drops as far as I'm aware - you just get more XP. In the Summit, they give you a marginally higher chance of targeted loot dropping.

They have the same effect in the open world & missions as they do in the summit: more XP and more chance of targeted loot drops (and targeted loot drops are in addition to regular drops, so that means more loot overall).

• Noxious81
    470 posts

@latenitedelight
    In addition to what the_Kettle already said: each Directive increases the chance for a Targeted Loot drop by 3%.

For example, if a regular enemy drops regular loot in a heroic mission, there is a 50% chance that he also drops a Targeted Loot item. When playing a heroic mission with for example 3 Directives, this chance increases by 3 x 3% = 9%.

• Rodnaz
    70 posts

@noxious81 While I lack specific number retention, I am grossly aware they are not in my favor. If one puts in enough cubic hours for a slightly better chance then there is the rng factor on the piece itself. If or when I am hit with a set/s backs like I was yesterday it does not justify (to me) playing with the extra directive.

I'm all good with the explanations, thanks, what I am not good with is a subject for another day -

• TxDieselKid
    205 posts
    This global event is definitely most convenient to grab more named caches than other events.

I would say next to Golden Bullet, this is a better one for that.

Suggested Topics