Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Brewz.
    Original poster 21 posts

I get the message that the crafting bench isn't high enough. Is this because I would be crafting a purple or green item instead of gold items that I was able to craft before WONY? Do I have to be level 40 before I can craft again? This is lame.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Nacho
    Ubisoft Support Staff 533 posts

@brewz Hi there,

Sorry to hear you're having this issue with crafting. Would you be able to send some screenshots of your player level, crafting bench level, and an example of an item you are no longer able to craft?

We'll be able to use these screenshots to cross reference them with any already reported bugs, and identify the issue for you.

Thank you!

Official Response
  • Brewz.
    Original poster 21 posts

@ubi-nacho I don't get to make the rules, but Ubisoft has a great penchant for making people do A LOT OF WORK just to supply answers. Example: UConnect doesn't allow screen shots any more. Example: I can only upload 2 mb photos. (WHAT>??) Its like why even ask for help? All the help is going to do, is to ask for more info and then they probably WONT get back with a solution anyways. D2 is dead (meaning there are NO MORE FIXES until MAYBE December). Sorry I bothered you at all. but I am unwilling to provide the info, based on Ubisofts limitations.

• UbiSushiVamp
    Ubisoft Support Staff 528 posts

@brewz I do apologize for the frustration. If it is easier you can upload the images to an outside source and provide me with the link here to be able to view the screenshots that way to help further look into this for you.

Official Response
  • Brewz.
    Original poster 21 posts

@ubisushivamp No, thats the whole point of my refusing to do it. Ubisoft doesn't provide the tools, nor do they allow us to supply the requested information. Instead the USER has to do a bunch of extra work to get you the information. Its been this way for a few years. Ubisoft stopped hiring testers and started relying on users. If it was a 5 minute ask, I would do it. Its not 5 minutes. Having been involved with Cust service in the past, I used to test users situations to make sure they were legitimate before passing them to devs. Ubisoft seems to have abandoned that strategy and lets-be-honest -- Only the "really broken" things get fixed. The sorta-broken only gets fixed if it meets certain criteria.

• Imagine_Brata
    153 posts

@brewz crafting bench works again when you are Level 40

• Brewz.
    Original poster 21 posts

I did some follow-up. The item I am trying to craft is the KSG shotgun that you get for completing Technician. The shotgun says it is gold, but level 32. My crafting bench now is magically specialized, so I can't create it until the bench goes gold. I am pretty sure this is a "jump-to-level 30" grind implementation. I think I should be able to craft any weapon since my bench was gold before.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics