ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Temonmeen
    Original poster 6 posts

I have a good account (not gonna put the email unless a mod can will ask me for it) and the account was old enough that I didn't have an email at the time so I just used my dads, most accounts I have are now under my email but only this one is under my dads as its linked to my PlayStation account so I didn't want to change it. There was no problem until I came back from my vacation 5 days ago and wanted to login, I tried a old password (didn't work) then I remembered what the new password was and tried that one which worked, the thing is the launcher asked for me to change my password, not a problem with me so I went ahead and pressed the button to receive the email. The only thing is my dad was currently at work and he thought the email was spam and went ahead and blocked it, I tried unblocking it and re-sending the email with no email being sent to me. I don't know why however as the email is not being sent to any inboxes and I'm sure its not blocked anymore. Any help on this I would like to get back playing r6s with my friends! ( the account username is temoneem )

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Nacho
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1506 posts

@temonmeen Hi there!

Sorry to hear you're having trouble accessing the account. All you'll need to do here is contact our support with the following information:

• The problem you're having accessing the account
    • The email address the account is currently registered to
    • An email address that you have access to for us to change it to

You can contact support here:
    Ubisoft Support Website - https://www.ubisoft.com/en-gb/help/contact
    Twitter Support - https://twitter.com/UbisoftSupport
    Facebook Support - https://www.facebook.com/UbisoftSupportUK/

Our support team will follow the account recovery process with you to help you get access to the account again. All of the steps you will need to follow will be provided, but feel free to reach back out to us here if you have any further questions.

Thank you!

Official Response
  • Temonmeen
    Original poster 6 posts

@ubi-nacho

Thank you so much! Im going to do it right now and I cant wait to hop back on with my friends!!!

• Temonmeen
    Original poster 6 posts

@ubi-nacho Hi again, just letting you know that im getting no help at all from the help page and I want to ask you if you can help me from your side, I just want the password reset email to the email on this acount, I know that i shouldnt put the email here so im wondering if you have an email I can send it to?

• Ubi-Froggard
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2289 posts

Hey @temonmeen

You will get a reply as soon as they can. I can't ask for your email address on here but I can use your username to find the account and send a password reset email. Is it for the account you are messaging us on here or a different one?

Official Response
  • Temonmeen
    Original poster 6 posts

@ubi-froggard SUPER DUPER SORRY for this incredibly late response, I'm trying to sort out school work and I have been with ubi supports chat for over 3 weeks now they asked for screenshots of almost everything which I gladly sent and I was told I would get the account changed but I never got a reply when anything happened. The username of the account is just temoneem (might have a capital T I honestly forgot). If you want the case number its 15239477, they literally deleted the whole thing because now I get a 404 message every time I open the link. I can send you all the screenshots I already sent them but I would rather send them via email then here. At this point you are literally the last hope of getting my account back (hope you can help!)

• Temonmeen
    Original poster 6 posts

By the way I did reply within the four days they say that I must reply in which is honestly confusing me

• UbiKoreanBBQ
    Ubisoft Support Staff 385 posts

@temonmeen Heya! I was checking out your ticket and it looks like Ubi-Grape sent you a message on your ticket yesterday about the successful email change. Did you get the password reset to the new email address?

Official Response
  • Temonmeen
    Original poster 6 posts

@ubikoreanbbq I checked and turns out for some reason that email never showed up in my notifications centre on my phone so I passed the 24hr time period, I cant seem to re-open the case to ask again for that link, what should I do from there ( I can send a screenshot of me reciving the email if you wish to see it )

• Ubi-Froggard

Hey @temonmeen

I have just sent you a password reset email to the new email on the account. You can also request these yourself now by clicking on the "forgot password" button when logging in and it should email you a new one if it expires again.

Official Response
  • Temoneem
    1 posts

@ubi-froggard Hello hello! more than happy to thank you for everything, I owe u one. Not sure if u were the one who took down the old pfp I was orignally logging in to remove cause my friends wanred me this might happen but its not like i could have used it. Doesnt matter now im so happy to have it back thanks guys god bless from dubai!

• Ubi-Froggard

@temoneem No problem, just glad to hear it's all sorted for you. If you ever need anything else, you know how to reach us 🙂

Official Response

Suggested Topics