Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• martygod12
    Original poster 247 posts

So I reinstalled the game got the Ultimate Edition with Ubi+, it worked fine for around 8HRS then It crashed once, and since then the game keeps crashing at startup. Yesterday I needed like 5-6 tries for the game to finally launch, but today it just wont lauch entirely. I tried like 20times it always crashes in main menu. Tried to verify files, run as administrator, still not working.

Everytime It launches it keeps telling me that new controller was connected which is not, I am playing only with keyboard and mouse and and have no controller connected to my PC. Maybe this is the issue, but I just dont know how to fix it and whats going on? How is this even possible almost a year after a release and this game is still so broken .... Only thing left is to reinstall the game altogether YAY, I am really looking forward to downloading that 120GB again 🙂

Ubisoft fix the game please already! Never had this issues with Origins or Odyssey, basically with any othe Ubi game, just Valhalla is so broken.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Frazzefraz
    1 posts

@martygod12 Same for me worked in the closed beta but know it want start anymore. Goes back to desktop but the game run and when I try to get it to full screen its get black and hear the music. But its a beta and I hope they will fix this problem with the full game. Have no problem with other games.

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1533 posts

Hello @martygod12,

Sorry to hear that you are experiencing crashes.

Can you please perform all of the troubleshooting steps listed in this article? This will help you to eliminate any potential software conflicts that can lead to this issue.

Many thanks and if you have any additional questions, please let us know.

@Frazzefraz - welcome to the forums! It seems that you're on the wrong forums section, as this is Assassin's Creed Valhalla forum. If you're referring to the Riders Republic beta by any chance, you can find dedicated forums here. I hope it helps! 🙂

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics