ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• John_Wick117
    Original poster 8 posts

With the new generations of game engines and Ray tracing and such a game that focuses so much on light and shadow geared game mechanics would be a great choice these days, especially since we are slowly seeing people upgrade as the cards become available, we see people upgrading to RTX capable cards these days, that can run the newer generations of game engines and to be honest i would just love a new game update the old controls are wonky and gfx in my head was so much better than what i experienced been replaying the older games, and it dawned on me Ray tracing and these games that would be a big game changer and could maybe bring more people on board, and it is important to get the Original Sam Fisher back to voice it Mr. Michael Ironside is the voice of Fisher for most of us Splinter cell fans, I could not get through Blacklist this time around when replaying the old games, it was not the same with out Sam's real voice.

Sort of like we see in Transformers franchise there is only one Optimus voice in my mind Peter Cullen, so if we do see a splinter cell revival please either switch it up and do it with a new Agent other than Sam Fisher or some protégé leading the charge to either avenge his death or something please just do not slap a new voice to Sam and expect us to respect the new guy as cannon it is your game and it is always your choice what voice however it just in my case throws me off when playing the franchise, i just feel the time is right for a new Stealth game like old school splinter cell and Chaos theory the panther and execute stuff went a bit to far into the all out action gameplay for my taste.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Suggested Topics