Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• SUGGESTION highlight hay stacks in green at fast travel points for safe leap of faith when pressing Odin sight button

1 Likes/1 Replies/24 Views
    r1gary
    Original poster 1 posts

Hi, I have really poor eyesight due to medical issues as I’m disabled in various ways and wish to ask is it possible to highlight the hay stacks that you can safely leap of faith into from synchronisation points when you press the odin’s sight?
    I have many times been unable to see the hay stacks from the higher up fast travel locations and jump to my death or major injury as they blend in to the other scenery when I can’t see the hay stack below me, if they were highlighted when pressing Odin sight similar to how you can see which enemy you need to target for a reda kill enemy mission then that would help immensely, so either have them flash green or show the green circle icon to identify where it’s safe to jump to, and yes I know about birds etc but again with poor eyesight there is a lot that blends in throughout the game and is difficult to differentiate at normal tv viewing distances on a console, it could even be added as an option in the accessibility options so those that don’t have issues don’t need to utilise this very helpful feature if they don’t wish to. I hope this is possible and not difficult to implement as the Odin sight highlighting already exists it just does not currently include the haystacks you can leap safely into. Thank you for your consideration.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics