ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Elliud17
    Original poster 3 posts

You have launched the last big update for WD Legion, and the online mode is a problem, where we can see old problems like:

Motorcycles without driver
    Drones and enemies still spawn without reason
    The objectives of the missions do not appear
    PvP game modes have some problems

The Online Mode can be the worst of WD Legion

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• AlePlay
    713 posts

those are normal ..! automatic pilot

for everything else, I agree, yesterday in particular, online it was hell ... Whenever I finished an invasion, I was always targeted by Albion (innocent!) more than anything else it was difficult to change activist XD

• AlePlay
    713 posts

look XD

• A1R50FT-10
    511 posts

@caosck

Motorcycles are the only vehicle in Legion that doesn't have the Autodrive option.

• A1R50FT-10
    511 posts
    You have launched the last big update for WD Legion, and the online mode is a problem, where we can see old problems like:

Drones and enemies still spawn without reason
    The objectives of the missions do not appear
    PvP game modes have some problems

The Online Mode can be the worst of WD Legion

I'm glad someone's said it! Online Mode in Legion is the most unstable out of the lot. I can confirm that all three issues as mentioned above are still an issue

• AlePlay
    713 posts

@a1r50ft-10

Yes, it's true, but I've always seen them alone without a driver since season 1 let's say that in such a futuristic era it doesn't surprise me ...

• A1R50FT-10
    511 posts

@caosck

I'm not surprised the Dev team ain't sorted it out to be honest.

The worst thing is that the bug report for the motorcycle issue is marked as complete on the bug reporter 😂

• Cecsss123
    2 posts

The random drone and Albion spawning, I believe, are related to the Nigel Cass health bar glitch. Whenever I saw the health bar appear in the game, I was constantly attacked and I feel like the game thinks I'm doing his boss level. Restart sometimes helps but the bug still reappears. I hope they solve it soon because it really prevents online mode from being playable.

• A1R50FT-10
    511 posts

@cecsss123

When you don't see the Cass health bar in your game, is the auto aggression still an issue for you?

It happens to me without seeing Cass' health bar tbh

• AlePlay
    713 posts

lately in coop
    aim assist doesn't work for me ...

any of you can keep up with dozens and dozens of drones of all kinds without aim assist?

(I closed and went to AC Valhalla)
    to say ..!

• A1R50FT-10
    511 posts

@caosck

Omds Co-Op is still broken?! Thankfully Aim Assist is working fine for me for the time being.

Since TU 5.5 went live, has anyone had their control scheme reset to the default controls? I started a new game save for Resistance mode when I found out that the cover and look back (while driving) controls reset to default for no reason?

Also, is anyone else suffering from input lag in campaign mode?

• A1R50FT-10
    511 posts

@caosck

Oh and just to add, i'm not surprised you closed the game after you had that issue. Online mode seems broken beyond repair lol

• Cecsss123
    2 posts

@a1r50ft-10

To be honest, I've never seen this bug before, and it showed in my gameplay yesterday, at the same time as the always in pursuit bug, so I'm assuming they're related. Today, Free Roam was working fine for around 20 minutes before the Nigal Cass bar appeared again and I found myself randomly in pursuit shortly after it.

• AlePlay
    713 posts

in coop, sometimes the aim assist does not work (but I am referring only to drones .. which is not cheap ..) also there is always perpetually hostile Albion .... that in the long run tired ... i didn't want to play online resistance mode .. XD

Moreover
    if I play invasion mode
    and I have hostile albion, you explain to me how I can not get noticed ... 

Albion tells the invasion victim where they are, and they all come together to shoot me happily.. 😐

• A1R50FT-10
    511 posts

@caosck

If you ask me, hackers should be immune to Albion during the invasion. If hackers aren't immune to albion, it makes it way too easy for the victim to locate the hacker.

• AlePlay
    713 posts

@a1r50ft-10

if whoever is invading is foolish enough to do things to get hostile albion ... ok it's his fault not the game mechanics.

But if for a bug, every time I enter the game, I have hostile albion, in any game mode (including intrusion!) Here, at this point the game is broken ..! XD 

• A1R50FT-10
    511 posts

@caosck

Oh I meant if the auto aggression bug affects the hacker during the invasion!

if the hacker engages albion themselves, that's the hacker's fault not ubi's

• AlePlay
    713 posts

one thing I didn't understand:
    before they find you, the game suggests:
    "Hide by changing activist"
    but if I press RB it doesn't let me use the "gaget"

after 3 days of trying, I ask: has anyone ever succeeded? XD 

(7:33)

• A1R50FT-10
    511 posts

@caosck

I think it's intended behaviour that hackers cannot use their gadgets during PVP Invasion.

Look at the gadget icon in the bottom right corner. I'm assuming that means you are connected to your victim's Optik?! (just had a look at your video.)

• AlePlay
    713 posts

if it is not expected oK!
    but then why do you "recommend" it to me?

there is incorrect information in the loading screens
    another is:
    if in a co-op mission you lose an activist, you can always switch to another ...
    yeah .. it was like this in season 1,
    now if in coop a person dies, or dies and leaves the game without giving you time to save him, the mission fails ..! XD

Suggested Topics