ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• PedroGomes89
    Original poster 10 posts

Not on my end the problem. Don't even try to say that the problem it's my internet. Everything works normally, just UbiSoft being awful, as always.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• ubi-smash
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1702 posts

Hi @pedrogomes89, thank you for reaching out to us here, and sorry for the trouble you are seeing when logging into the Ubisoft Connect client. To help resolve this error you are seeing, I would ensure that you have the latest version of Ubisoft Connect installed. However, I would try a fresh reinstall of Ubisoft Connect to see if this will help with the error.

Official Response
  • PedroGomes89
    Original poster 10 posts

@ubi-smash Useless answer.

• Ubi-Froggard
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2973 posts

@pedrogomes89 Did you try reinstalling Ubisoft Connect from our website that was suggested? We see a lot of causes of this where it has been installed from the installation packaged with a game installation and it provides and older version.

If you have tried that, can you clarify when you see the error? Is it when you log in to Ubisoft Connect, is it when you are already in a game, or when trying to launch one of our older games when already logged in to Ubisoft Connect?

Official Response
  • TripleGear
    1 posts

Hello,

I have the same issue with AC Black Flag. I tried a lot of fixes like reinstall Ubisoft connect, verify IPV6, etc.
    It seems to be a 2 step verification error :
    Each time the launcher asks me for my password when I launch a game I have the reply "" A UbiSoft service is unavailable. Please try again."" but also a mail with a code for the second step identification (Even if I'm already identified as a trusted device on my computer).
    As soon as I disabled the two step identification factor, the issue was solved.

However it is really annoying to have to lower our security in order to play our games !

Taranis

• Ubi-Viral
    2366 posts

@triplegear Hey! Thank you for getting in touch and sorry to hear that you have had to disable 2 Step Verification in order to play.

We are going to need to look into this further with you directly as it involves account security.

You can contact us via a private message on our social media channels here:

Facebook

Twitter

Alternatively, you can reach out to us via a support ticket HERE or a live chat HERE.

Thank you.

• Hellbound73
    19 posts

I can tell you guys on @ubi-smash It doesn't even work to go on to your site and download your UBI connect. It just loads, like the page is loading. But after 30 minutes on an 100 Mbit. It should work faster than that. Actually i don't thought that even was possible. Feeling very sad now. Cause i love the division 2 😢😫

• morkrost
    1 posts

@hellbound73 You´re not the only one who had issues since Dec 24th.
    The first thing they did was to try and pin it on me and my hardware. Saying that I had to follow "normal" troubleshooting steps.
    Even though I gave them info about which webpages on their site also didn't work.
    Because half of the links they sent me during the troubleshooting was unavailable and didn't respond, but they still wouldn't admit the issue was on their side.

After arguing with them for about 2 hours, I just ignored them and waited.
    Tried to login to the client once a day, without doing any of their troubleshooting steps.
    And today (Dec 27th) I could finally log in to the Ubisoft Connect client without any problems, and the webpages also worked normally.
    So apparently the issue was on their side this time too..

• ubi-smash
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1702 posts

@Hellbound73 @morkrost Hey folks, I'm sorry for the headache this issue has been and appreciate you for going through the steps our colleagues provided previously. Again, thank you for the update, and I am glad to hear this problem has passed for you now. However, please don't hesitate to let us know if you run into the same error message as before. We'd be happy to continue taking a deeper look into this with you.

Official Response

Suggested Topics