Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• WitlessGiraffe4
    Original poster 6 posts

Ever since update the game crashes often: some times map not loading, controller button stop to work (even on screen tips on what button to press are gone). After restart the game, the audio (portuguese), are reset to english, in some missions the enemies does not react to my presence in restricted areas. Also, after I played the assassins mission and used the assassins outfit in some agent, the game restarts and the outfit was gone.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• superbiggy
    2 posts

@witlessgiraffe4 i agree, i play on PC, missions objectives not appearing or when spawn in the mission immediately everybody is shooting at you, kelly, cops, drones, it's bannanas cannot escape pursuers, its fail fail fail. 😞

• WitlessGiraffe4
    Original poster 6 posts

@witlessgiraffe4 3 hours later, 2 reinstalls and game still not playable. I bought it one week ago, before the update it was running smooth, now, it is just digital garbage wasting space in xone harddrive. So sad.

• A1R50FT-10
    313 posts

@witlessgiraffe4

If you got the game 1 week ago, aren't you still entitled to a refund? Or did you get the digital version of Legion?

• WitlessGiraffe4
    Original poster 6 posts
    @witlessgiraffe4

If you got the game 1 week ago, aren't you still entitled to a refund? Or did you get the digital version of Legion?

It is digital version. I was not aware of refund option. Will try it, thanks

• A1R50FT-10
    313 posts

@witlessgiraffe4

Just to add as well, if you are asked for a reason why you want a refund, it's probably best you say that the bugs within the game make the game unplayable and cause the game to crash regularly, affecting your Xbox One console.

i hope that helps

• A1R50FT-10
    313 posts

@witlessgiraffe4

If you would like to request a refund from the Xbox store, I have provided the link to do so for you below:

(Assuming you live in the UK)

https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/help/subscriptions-billing/buy-games-apps/refund-orders

• shakey1981
    37 posts

@witlessgiraffe4 had controller problems as well as quick resume problems

• A1R50FT-10
    313 posts

@shakey1981

I'm a PS4 player and I've had controller problems in Legion as well.

Have any of you guys had an issue with the control scheme changing back to the default controls after you install TU 5.5?

Also, I get input lag quite frequently. Does anyone else get this issue too?

• TwistingWorm547
    13 posts

@witlessgiraffe4 I share the same crashing bug as you.

• Ubi-Froggard
    Ubisoft Support Staff 829 posts

@witlessgiraffe4 Hey,

Please can you create separate threads for any issues you wish to report to us and troubleshoot to help keep a thread easier to understand and keep track of, as this will also help the dev team understand the issue and comments should we need to link them to the thread.

Official Response

Suggested Topics