ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Froggard
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2289 posts

@martelinho40k thanks for the video. Are you able to repeat this every time you tried like this, or are you still stuck at this mission?

Official Response
  • Martelinho40K
    Original poster 109 posts

@ubi-froggard i will try to re-do this bug and send the video here. And no, i am not stuck in this mission, since the only thing i have to do is leave the assignment and start other.

And thanks for 'not answering my question', i made the question, not to be offensive, because i really want to know, if you guys test the content before uploading to main game.

• A1R50FT-10
    471 posts

@martelinho40k

Clearly they don't test their game. Us players unfortunately test it for them when it's not our job to

• Ubi-Froggard
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2289 posts

@martelinho40k There is a QA test in the development process, yes, but some bugs may not be found by them if they can only happen by following a specific path or method to cause them to trigger.

We don't expect you to go back and test it again, I was just asking in case you had already experienced it multiple times or if it was causing a block from progressing in the game.

Official Response
  • Martelinho40K
    Original poster 109 posts

@ubi-froggard This was a first time i experience that type of bug. And, from progressing in the game... uhmm... sort of it, because, that bug stopped me from doing all other assignments and when i see was a bug, i just closed the game. If i get this again, i report for you guys, but, with that video, is definitively worth it to investigate and to look.

Also, thanks for the answer from QA test, really appreciate, have a nice day (or night) and stay safe.

Suggested Topics