ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• TwistingWorm547
    Original poster 16 posts

Since the TU 5.5, I’ve had 2 major issues/bugs affecting gameplay.

1. crashes repeatedly. I tried reinstalling the game, and that did not fix it. It could last 5 minutes before it crashed or 5 hours. Only thing making it work better temporarily is clearing the reserved space for the game and restarting the console. This also happened with the update that brought Bloodline to
    2. Every major update brings back Boring-Brioche errors. The game did so good where for the past 2 weeks, I didn’t get these errors at all. It was supposed to be something that got fixed a while ago but major updates keep brining it back. This renders online mode not playable.
    3. this issue isn’t as big but still a bug. When quitting to the main menu from online mode, often times it will say I don’t have Bloodline when I do and the store in-game knows that I do. Workaround: restart game
  • Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Froggard
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2973 posts

Hey @twistingworm547

Sorry to hear you've been experiencing some issues since the update. Regarding crashing issues, are you getting a specific error message when it does crash? How long would you say your temporary fix lasts for?

We are investigating the Boring-Brioche errors but you can try the steps here to try and resolve them.

Regarding the 3rd issue, it probably just needs to resync with the server to detect it, but let us know if it ever becomes a bigger problem.

Official Response
  • TwistingWorm547
    Original poster 16 posts

@ubi-froggard no specific errors, just freezes for a couple seconds, black screen for a couple seconds, and then back to my Xbox Home Screen.

I have tried those steps but Boring-Brioche still continues, the only workaround I found so far is to just keep trying or go into friends only, and then change to public when in the session.

that’s what I’m thinking for it needing to sync again because if I relaunch the game (shouldn’t have to) it’s fine.

• TwistingWorm547
    Original poster 16 posts

@ubi-froggard wanted to add something else too. This just started today, now whenever I go into an online session, I’m on the hunt by Albion automatically regardless of the operative being used, etc. and no operative I have has the detail putting them at alert.

Suggested Topics