ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Ubi-Froggard
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2571 posts

Hey @pyario

Are you referring to the "remember me" feature when logging in?

If so, this is something we are aware of and are looking into already.

Official Response
  • Ubi-Froggard

@angenkok Many thanks 🙂

Official Response
  • Ubi-Froggard

Hey everyone,

A fix is being worked on for this currently, however, in the meantime you can try the following steps as a workaround:

1. Log in to the Ubisoft Connect PC client
    2. Open menu > Log Out
    3. Launch Ubisoft Connect client again and enter your login e-mail in lowercase + password. Check remember me box.
    4. Enter 2 step verification (if any)
    5. Exit client and launch it again. Should login without being prompted for details again.

Official Response
  • Pyario
    2 posts

@ubi-froggard
    Yes, I use the "remember me". And thanks for the answer. Then I'll have to be patient. Nice day / evening.

• Ubi-Mercury
    Ubisoft Support Staff 619 posts

No problem at all @pyario, glad to help! Have a good rest of your day as well. 😊

Official Response
  • Ubi-Froggard

@pyario I have merged your thread with an existing one. You can see an answer I have posted above that has a workaround you can try in the meantime.

Official Response
  • Jaybreeden
    1 posts

still happening for months and yes I've tried all the troubleshooting options from the different threads I've read from running as admin/resetting cache/ deleting the user file etc. It's a widespread problem with the launcher not a "our computer" problem start taking accountability for your software and fix this crap. had some ubi titles I was going to buy but will not purchasing anything else from this company can't even fix the launcher for goodness sake and on top of it you try to put it on us consumers why it's not working no I will not submit any logs/dx diag this shouldn't be required because it's not our system it's your crappy launcher. fix it

• Ubi-Froggard

Hey @jaybreeden

As you can see from my answer pinned to the top, we are aware there is an issue and a fix is being worked on. The workaround I also suggested has been found to work for others, otherwise we wouldn't call it a workaround. I apologise if it hasn't worked for you, but we're not blaming anyone's computer for this. Sometimes we may ask for log files when troubleshooting so we can forward these on to the developers when they would like to look through them to see if they can find a cause for the issue from them.

Official Response
  • MoistCoolGroin
    1 posts

It looks like an update that just dropped fixed the issue for me. I didn't have to do the work around (which I didn't see before now). It asked me to enter my A2F and make it a trusted device, and hasn't asked me since then after multiple restarts to test it.

• Doomava
    15 posts

After yesterday's update of the client, now it correctly memorizes the device and does not need to re-enter the codes.

• bielik01
    1746 posts

@ubi-smash the Android app is still broken and I want my thread back as it is a separate issue from this.

• Gundestrak
    2 posts

@ubi-froggard this worked for me (lowercase email)

• Reyne-
    5 posts

Finally fixed!

• Pendaz_
    2 posts

Oh wow, a miracle has occurred...

5 months later and they finally fixed it... Well done...

• RaZe_Quick
    1 posts

This is not fixed at all it just now happened to me. Ive slept my pc multiple times today and the day before I did the various work arounds which didn't work, as of now. Ive been signed out everyday, I even had to verify by 2Auth again today around 7 hours ago. I know this has been going on for years now (oldest article i could find was either 2018 or 2016) I just wish that the computer could cache this to make it easier or the servers could properly cache this.

• UbiKoreanBBQ
    Ubisoft Support Staff 386 posts

@raze_quick Hey there, can you please create a case on our support site and upload your launcher logs? There appears to be two issues that sometimes occur simultaneously, and the Trusted Device two step authentication is fixed, however the full wipe of your credentials when you haven't logged out is still being looked into. Please tag me here with your case number when you can get those submitted!

Official Response
  • VolveAlMenuBobo
    19 posts

fixed my [censored]. I still have this issue.

• UbiKoreanBBQ

@tercermundista_ Hey there, I'm sorry to hear you're still encountering issues. Can you please let me know if you're having to input your two-step verification code in every time? OR if you're having to enter your username and password every time?

Official Response
  • bielik01
    1746 posts

@ubikoreanbbq I'll write this once again: the android app is broken. Asks me for username/password almost every time I open it.

• UbiKoreanBBQ

@bielik01 Thank you. I understand that you've been experiencing this for awhile. Though you mention, "almost every time". Have you seen a trend of when you are able to open it and you're still logged in?

Official Response

Suggested Topics