ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Filthy.6
    Original poster 40 posts

1. Number 1 change that needs to be made is that you should lose the same amount of MMR you gained previous Match won at all times. This is setting players back 1 game they just lost and also MMR from a previous game played also which is too much. Ubisoft you must come up with more ways to keep the playerbase interested in Ranked.

2. Each Season as a player you should start out 300 MMR lower than your previous Seasonal Best MMR, not including Champions. Champions should start out at 4700 MMR, which is 300 MMR beneath Champion MMR, until they have played 100 Matches. I have been Plat 3 for about 3 Seasons and each time a new Season starts I am being put up against Plat 1's, Diamond's, and Champion's because they are being placed way below their Skill Range.

I'm tired of playing in Matches where someone is way too good for my experience, they are just cheating, or someone is using an exploit.
    Ranked is not functioning correctly just yet.
    Reset the MMR statuses after Crystal Guard!
    Copper 5, 1000.
    Bronze 5, 1500 MMR.
    Silver 5, 2000 MMR.
    Gold 3, 2500 MMR.
    Plat 3, 3100 MMR.
    Diamond 4000 MMR.
    Champion 5000 MMR.
    P.S. I can't wait to play as a Trans!

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• OneBasilisk3492
    27 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Filthy.6
    Original poster 40 posts

@onebasilisk3492 I think you must've misunderstood my comment in the Post.
    I really enjoy playing as OSA, they are one of my favorite Operators to play.
    Also this post was made during
    Operation North Star.
    I'm all about Diversity and also Ubisoft met a couple of the things I asked for on that list I created.
    Please read more of my Posts by clicking on my profile, Thank You!

• OneBasilisk3492
    27 posts

@filthy-6 Well a genuine apology is in order. My mistake for misunderstanding. I just been annoyed from the get go with toxic people batching on ops that are not male lol.

• Filthy.6
    Original poster 40 posts
    @filthy-6 Well a genuine apology is in order. My mistake for misunderstanding. I just been annoyed from the get go with toxic people batching on ops that are not male lol.

Hey it's okay! Much love to you. Year 7 may just be a really good year for Veteran Players and even players new to Siege! I was on Twitter today and MacieJay is talking about how great Streamer Mode is for PC. This new Cell Phone Verification is not a bad idea for Ranked in Siege. I sent the Dev Team an idea that could help improve the Cell Phone Verification to really help them Curb Smurfing and Exploiters on Console, because most cheating goes undetected on Console. I can't really give any details on my ideas because Ubisoft and I work together and are hush hush as to not allow cheaters the upper hand on how they will be dealt with. 😁 Btw I'm a great Osa assistant when using her shield, I get great distractions, and I slay with her weapons!

Suggested Topics