Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• 0 Likes/1 Replies/34 Views
    KenTWOu
    Original poster 7 posts

I started Resistance walkthrough, got to Reporting For Duty mission, hired a construction worker, roamed the city, and then a bunch of stuff happened. I ended up in the river, two chase drones on my tail shot me down. I chose a different recruit, and, to my surprise, Bagley said that our ‘construction worker’ plan didn’t pan out, so he did everything himself, here’s the truck. It turned out the recruit I chose was near the truck area (that’s the new feature), so the game locked me inside the mission.

But I wasn’t ready for it, and during the final stage got shot by a drone and got to the hospital, and then the next recruit got in the hospital as well, because the game spawned him near the mission area as well, but enemies didn’t leave it yet. And then I stayed with my last recruit – E3 granny. I figured out that I can’t leave the truck, it will fail the mission and restart it. So I got behind the wheel and started to drive around getting research points.

To make driving through checkpoints less tedious I decided to complete the borough uprising mission. It was so intense Bagley continued to remind me that she’s my last operative. Despite that I did all three side objectives. The one on top of Buckingham Palace was annoying. The building is huge, and the server on the other side of it, so I couldn’t leave the truck behind the building. I have to use a cargo drone to deliver spider bot on top of it and hack the server.

The Big Ben mission was weird. I KO’d everyone in the area and got inside, mission failed, the truck was too far from me. I almost lost it, but tried again. Btw, at this point my injured operatives started leaving the hospital. This time I parked the truck right in front of the gates leading into Big Ben mission. This time the mission failed script started when the game showed me a liberated borough on the map. Phef.

I drove around the borough got most of the research points that weren’t rigged, got myself skin mesh, LTL MP9, combat spider bot, spider bot double jump, longer AR cloak, chase drone hacks, etc. Then tried to hire Elite Albion Soldier, and... you can’t pleased anyone whose missions involve stealing a vehicle, because I was already tied to one.

Anyway, completed RFD mission using Spy+ girl I got for liberating the borough. She died an hour later 🙂 What a great game!

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Suggested Topics