Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Physical_Hunt
    Original poster 4 posts

So I built the seer hut as soon as I could and wanted to immediately do a seer quest as I heard much about them. I realised Valka wasn't there so I couldn't do them. I put off seer quest stuff until ages later ( almost at the end of the game) and I returned to valkas hut in Norway but she wasn't there either. It seems that Valka has just disappeared from the game even though I can still read her notes. Please help me fix this bug Ubisoft.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1258 posts
    Best Answer

Hey there @physical_hunt! It's great to hear that Valka has appeared in Ravensthorpe for you now, and that you've been able to interact with her.

Please do let us know if you require any additional assistance in the future! For now, I'll mark your thread as resolved as it appears that the current issue has been resolved! 🙂

@inxcognito, can you please confirm whether this issue has been resolved for you as well by now?

Official Response
  • inxcognito
    61 posts

I can confirm this. I have 360+ hours in the game and after latest update v1.3.0 Valka has disappeared from Ravensthorpe

• Ubi-WheelyDuck
    Ubisoft Support Staff 540 posts

Hey guys,

Sorry to hear that you encounter this issue in Ravensthorpe.

Can I check whether you are being prompted to build Valka's house?

Many thanks

Official Response
  • Physical_Hunt
    Original poster 4 posts

@ubi-wheelyduck

It registers I have already built it as symbolised by a white icon rather than a blue/turquoise icon ( viewable by raven)

• Ubi-Nacho
    Ubisoft Support Staff 731 posts

@physical_hunt Thanks for confirming this for us.

Does this issue remain on update 1.3.1?

Thank you.

Official Response
  • Physical_Hunt
    Original poster 4 posts

@ubi-nacho
    Yes this issue remains on the latest update 1.3.1

• Physical_Hunt
    Original poster 4 posts

Never mind, Valka just arrived at my settlement

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1258 posts
    Best Answer

Hey there @physical_hunt! It's great to hear that Valka has appeared in Ravensthorpe for you now, and that you've been able to interact with her.

Please do let us know if you require any additional assistance in the future! For now, I'll mark your thread as resolved as it appears that the current issue has been resolved! 🙂

@inxcognito, can you please confirm whether this issue has been resolved for you as well by now?

Official Response
  • inxcognito
    61 posts

@ubi-woofer I totally forgot about her but yeah she's back now. Sorry for the late reply 🙂

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4112 posts

Thanks for the update, @inxcognito! I'm glad to hear that Valka has returned to the settlement 😄

If you encounter any further trouble, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics