ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• EyeofGuy
    Original poster 25 posts

Whenever I takedown an enemy from behind as Wrench, the enemy won't disappear despite having the AR Shroud skill. Also, if Wrench's hammer is out during that time, pressing the shroud button automatically uses Lady Smash AOE attack which alerts the others. Here's a video for sample:

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Froggard
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2225 posts

@eyeofguy Thanks for the video and the report. I can't see this being a known issue at all, so we will forward this on to the game team to look into. Can you just let us know if this has been like this all the time, or did it only start happening after a certain point?

Official Response
  • EyeofGuy
    Original poster 25 posts

@ubi-froggard This has been an issue since the release of Bloodline. It wasn't that big of an issue until I started the Resistance Mode where Wrench is easily detected due to this.

• Ubi-Mercury
    Ubisoft Support Staff 619 posts

Thanks for these details @eyeofguy! Also, have you noticed any reoccurring actions that have happened leading up to the takedown?

Official Response
  • EyeofGuy
    Original poster 25 posts

@ubi-mercury Except that it happens only from the Behind Takedown? None. It happens regardless of the awareness state of the enemy, unless it's melee combat.

• AlePlay
    695 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • AlePlay
    695 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • T1gerAssAssin
    175 posts

@ubi-froggard

Hey froggard,

I have wrench but haven't noticed this exactly as described.
    Wrench and his hammer aside I'll describe what I've encountered that I think may be relevant.

After performing a takedown if I was detected in the process the auto shroud won't work.
    Usually I will try to melee take out the guy who saw me to keep stealth.
    But have tried to shroud during, multitasking I guess, but if the NPC is too close it won't shroud and will do guard break instead.
    All characters not just wrench, I think because wrench doesn't do guard break is why it seems different.
    I use the hammer with r1 and am always shocked when guard break is replaced by the hammer.
    I think the real issue is the proximity of an enemy while attempting an action combined with wrench not having a guard break.

Personally I would prefer having a guard break rather than alerting all enemies with the hammer and use the hammers vehicles hack ability with R1 like every other character besides him alone.

I'm not sure this is linked to this but it reminded me.
    If a teammate is down I am unable to revive them if an enemy is nearby.
    Instead my guy tries to do gaurd break grab move.
    Its caused missions to fail unnecessarily.

• Ubi-Viral
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2336 posts

@t1gerassassin Thank you for providing the additional information for this issue.

You mentioned that you have also come across an issue where if a teammate is down you are unable to revive them as your character does a guard break instead.

Do you think you could provide a video showing this, please?

Official Response
  • T1gerAssAssin
    175 posts

@ubi-viral

I will try.
    To be honest, the auto detect bug drove away all but 2 of my friends and coordinating times are a pain sometimes.

I haven't really played much because if I play alone I may get infected and have to struggle through nonstop attacks that I don't have the Patience for anymore.

But if I do play I will try to remember to record for you.

Its kind of hard to get motivated for a game that appears like it will soon be dropped or no longer actively maintained by ubi anymore.
    At least that's what the majority say and no one from ubisoft has said otherwise.

But I will try.

• Ubi-Viral
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2336 posts

@t1gerassassin Rest assured we are here if you need help. Although there is no news of any future updates on the game we still report bugs to the developers.

If you do get time to record a video that would be a big help.

Thank you for your time.

Official Response

Suggested Topics