ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• EbanyDwayne
    Original poster 1 posts

Good Day Annoholics! Im going to be sharing my point of view about the game as a whole and sharing my ideas and what is needed to be done!

As we know, our community has been growing since 2019 and we are currently in Season 3, the game is about to release its latest main DLC, The High Life but I think there are more branches of the game that needs more exploration.

Public Buildings!!! Such as the Fire Station, Police Station, Hospitals and Churches.

It would be very helpful to have more content that could introduce new Buildings with bigger rangers to comabt fire, sickness and riots, and as a beauty builder, from my point of view, the game lacks a Cathedral, which previous Anno Games such as Anno 1404 had.

It would enhance the gameplay to have a DLC entirely based on Religion from the New World to the Old World, including cemeteries, monasteries, etc. It woulf be amazing to have nuns walking through the roads and religious ceremonies thats gives attractiveness points for both sections of the game. I imagine for New World, churches/cathedrals based on Portuguese and Spanish Colonial Architecture and for the Old World a Neo-Gothic Victorian Church, or possibly Art Nouveau styles

And last but not least, It would be appreciated if the Eldritch Pack and the Decoration Pack for the New World were to be implemented in another vote for cosmetics dlc next year, even though its seems unlikely to me.

I really hope we get more content for churches since I've been giving feedbacks since 2020 to add more variety to religious content. And cemeteries, with ghosts that would show up at night 😉

I love Anno 1800, its my favourite game so far, I love how much effort and detail is put into this game, its simply stunning. I have to say thank you to the developers for everything, it is okay if we are ready to move on to the next Anno game, but Anno 1800 will always have a place on my heart!!

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Vezperz
    5 posts

@ebanydwayne
    I think a cathedral set up like the palace is would be awesome. Perhaps not with so many wings, but with the ability to customize the appearance and such would be awesome. A new class of residents could be introduced (nuns/monks, or something) with new needs like the illuminated scripts from Enbesa and perhaps a candle of some type like the lanterns there. You could also make use of the new panorama mechanic being introduced with the High Life to the cathedral monument to determine bonuses to religious residents and bonus attractiveness. Perhaps the cathedral could have bonuses that apply to churches (like the palace with town halls) that are in range, giving bonus happiness and reduced need for certain normal resident needs like beer or something.Perhaps the cathedral could provide bonuses to the money earned from beer and champagne production facilities in range (or perhaps an attractiveness bonus to those facilities) as a nod to the historical precedent of some monasteries and churches and such making wine/beer.

Even weirder Idea. What if you could designate one of the smaller islands on the old world map as a religious retreat/stronghold. The only population on that island would be religious in nature and the cathedral could be built there and then it could provide bonuses of some sort to all of the other islands that you own on the same map/session. Reduced chance of rioting, increased money from residents with a fulfilled church need, things like that.

Anyway, I like your idea, if you couldn't tell from my rambling 🙂

• Humility925
    142 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Humility925
    142 posts

@ebanydwayne
    original they would stopped season 2, but somehow, they got approved for season 3 than original intent , but not sure they would go on season 4 even more, in that case, then I am hopefuly they would work on new world, other world map get more buff item, more town or village on island, rather than island full of farm and factory in new world, arctic, enbesa, it's nice to had setting up more city in new world, arctic, enbesa as well, and maybe add to Asian like japanese, chinese building themes. Maybe princess qing finaly can use Asian themes in old world, but who know.

Suggested Topics