Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• DraCleave
    Original poster 4 posts

i love this mmo as its free and outfits atm but could we have little bit more outfits like faye lau and others please as that would be cool plus and you make some of the outfits like a project like collect materials and keys... its just a massive suggestion to get more players in and fee like there earning more rewards.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• dagrommit
    672 posts

I know it won't happen because of the specialization weapon, but I would really like a return to the "one strap" backpack look from the first game. They sorta brought it back for Faye at the end of WoNY

• RaciaIAdhesive-
    57 posts

@clawwyvern I am for this. No more vibrant, bright outfits. Give us some, cool tactical outfits. Don't like seeing pink weapons and gear; looks ridiculous.

• Virtual-Chris
    667 posts

This game could definitely use some work on the apparel. It’s probably the weakest aspect of the game, yet one of only two bits that’s monetized. I would gladly buy some more tactical apparel options (Crye). And they should add an option to change camo or color on all apparel items, and more real world camo patterns for clothes, gear, and weapons that don’t look like a preschooler designed them (99% of weapon paints are garbage). This is one area they could borrow heavily from Ghost Recon and be way better off… in realism, choices, and the ability to actually make money from cosmetics.

• DutchLMB4ever
    138 posts

@dagrommit All rogue agents have the 1 strap bag. Even the ones that spawn in missions/summit/controlpoints.
    I guess because they are the Div1 agents.

But would be nice indeed.
    Somewhere on here I made a suggestion to make at least 3 gear vanity mods for the bag.
    1 drops from Keener, 1 from Faye and 1 from mission intercepting rogues.
    With an Exotic% chance to drop.
    Every bag (mod) is slightly different so when you dye the bags, they colour in another way.

For the signature weapon, it could just dissappear when you put the rogue mod on the bag.
    I've seen people complain about that so that would be 2 solutions in 1.

Suggested Topics