Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• AlePlay
    Original poster 522 posts

You can see the fish
    and the point in map

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-WheelyDuck
    Ubisoft Support Staff 568 posts

Hey @caosck,

Thank you for reporting this and sorry to hear you experience this in game.

The video you provided is very helpful.

If you haven't already would it be possible to follow our PC troubleshooting guide in full?

Many thanks

Official Response
  • AlePlay

@ubi-wheelyduck

Thank you!
    I work with my computer,
    and I can assure you that every item listed in its link is checked continuously !!

i think maybe it's not my computer, but some game bug?
    in any case it doesn't bother me, it was fun!

If it can be useful, it was my pleasure to report it to you 
    (please save the video, it will be deleted in these days!) 

https://player.vimeo.com/play/2798883280?s=594290446_1630275434_078e5d6d4705135a6960937b81e11374&loc=external&context=Vimeo%5CController%5CFileTransferController.main_ajax&download=1

• Ubi-Milky
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1113 posts

Thank you for the video and location @caosck

This issue has been reported before but not in this location, so I have added your video to our investigation, thank you.

I believe it is a bug as you say. If you moved the camera around in the game, did the flying fish disappear temporarily, permanently, or not at all?

Did you happen to encounter this bug again, if you fast travelled out of the area, then returned to the same exact spot?

Official Response
  • AlePlay

@ubi-milky

as you can see in the video ...
    the fish remained there alive and well ..! (XD)

but I have not returned to that area, I have completed the missions in Vinland 

• Ubi-Milky
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1113 posts

I'm glad to see our scaly friends were not harmed in the making of this video caosck.

I will keep my eyes peeled for more reports of this and videos, as at the moment this is still under investigation, it has been hard to reproduce, as it seems to happen at random, at random places on the map 🤔

Official Response

Suggested Topics