ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Silent1_1974
    Original poster 1 posts

Missle launcher randomly disappears causing using causing you to be unable to hit weakpoints. Has happened on multiple diffuculties.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• dagrommit
    894 posts

@silent1_1974 I've seen this happen occasionally too, most often during the first stage where Keener is launching skills and we have to "hack" the generators. Moving around usually brings it back. FWIW, RTX 2070 with 466.27 drivers.

• echolecter
    216 posts

Had same issue when I did mission last week when responding backup call after random match making. Launcher was visible when hit box was on opposite side, when you move around to shoot it, the whole thing disappears. Guess they introduced some new difficulty tactics with the latest (launcher) update. Self-kill and replayed final part solved the problem.

• N3mB0t
    801 posts

i see a lot of posts around reporting issues with the latest Nvidia driver , all of them advise a rollback to the previous version , worth a try i guess.

• dagrommit
    894 posts

@n3mb0t there is a general issue with the 471 series drivers and this game thats in nvidia's release notes. However, 466.27 are from three months ago.

It would be a good idea for the OP to provide details of their setup.

• Adrian-11
    872 posts

This seems to be rather a bug that came with the global event or the Connect latest update. Visuals of some key assets just disappear. Not related to the Nvidia driver glitch.
    Happened to me in the Hornet mission with the war hound that carries the healing traps, it just disappears at some point, only the orange marker and the sound left.
    Lots of reports re. Keener's rocket.

• dagrommit
    894 posts
    This seems to be rather a bug that came with the global event or the Connect latest update

Nope, it happened to me weeks ago, when no GE was active.

• UbiStorm
    Ubisoft Support Staff 631 posts

Hello everyone. Thank you so much for reaching out about this issue with the final fight! I do recommend verifying your game files: (https://support.ubisoft.com/en-gb/faqs/25650/Verifying-Games-In-Uplay-UPC/), as well as trying these basic steps: (https://support.ubisoft.com/en-us/faqs/000025947) to see if this resolves the issue with the launcher vanishing on you. If you're still experiencing this issue, I do also recommend opening a ticket on our Support Site and uploading your MsInfo and DxDiag: (https://support.ubisoft.com/en-us/Article/000061449/Submit-Dxdiag-and-Msinfo/) files. That way, we can get a better look into what exactly is going on! A video clip of the issue would also be much appreciated as well.

Official Response

Suggested Topics