ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• LuckySevenChamp
    Original poster 14 posts

I got to platinum 1 yesterday. Today I played three races first I win and get 2 points, the next I come second and get 2 points. The third I come first, but before we get to podium screen I get kicked out and can see this has given me -11.

My question is, when I see streamers on YouTube and twitch they get 4 points for a win and only -6 for a loss in platinum 1. So why do I only get 2 points for a win and -11 for a loss, can anyone help me understand?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Officer_Johnson
    7 posts

There's no benefits whatsoever to having the Platinum rank, except in Summits. All these ranks are actually meaningless and don't give you any additional benefits. Just points on a board, so losing -11 or gaining +4 still equates to nothing really. It's just an indication of how much time you waste on this game...

• Anykeyer
    223 posts

There is a hidden bonus that sometimes kick in and gives you lower tier (which is good) points adjustments in higher ranks.
    I think its affected by how many races you won recenly and how many you played without leaving. But exact trigger is unclear. The whole system makes no sense anyway, since there is no difference between winning against bronzes or plats, and no real penalty for dodging "hard" lobbies.

• LuckySevenChamp
    Original poster 14 posts

@anykeyer thank you for your answer 😊

• Yuggle1
    3 posts

@luckysevenchamp

To add a little more information.

As far as I know, (not 100% sure because as you've probably figured due to the fact your asking, this game doesnt explain alot of things), its down to a Winstreak.

If you keep winning, which according to PVP is simply top half, you will get this points bonus. Stay on a winstreak and keep it. Again not exactly sure but pretty sure thats what it is.

• LuckySevenChamp
    Original poster 14 posts

@yuggle1 thank you.
    Yeah think you are rigth, but to me it seems like you have to finish no 1 in 2-3 races in a row to turn +2 in to +4 in platinum 1😊

• OBu42
    263 posts
    @yuggle1 thank you.
    Yeah think you are rigth, but to me it seems like you have to finish no 1 in 2-3 races in a row to turn +2 in to +4 in platinum 1😊

No, even 5 wins in a row do not trigger it (at least for me).

• LuckySevenChamp
    Original poster 14 posts

maybe it is just random? 🤷♂

• Anykeyer
    223 posts

@luckysevenchamp
    Considering overall state of the game and PvP in particular, its most likely bugged as hell and doesnt work as intended, giving seemingly random results for different players.

Suggested Topics