Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• BT3241
    Original poster 86 posts

I did it with a group yesterday and players just don't know how to take on the last battle.
    You only use passive skills I use the shield and pulse which takes out all the skills thrown out as I circle the rocket and when he comes out I have to rush away from other players because they usually die from their own skills I won't help them they should know better. I rush him right as he drops never giving him a chance to do anything and its usually over pretty quick. Everyone else runs back up to escape their skills. When the shield comes back up you hit him with the shield and everyone else shoots him he can't do anything if you are meleeing him and pulse if he tries to put up a drone. The main thing is to shoot the drones he puts up ASAP. I use a pulse grenade when I see him doing it and it takes them out. A lot of teams fail at the razor back by unleashing the drones when you don't have to you can just kill everyone first It takes the same amount of time and you can deal with the drones separately. There is a hoard attacking us and all they want is to shoot at is the razor back and unleash the drones and of course none have a pulse to deal with them. I have to put a pulse on for this part so I don't die from the drones players let loose.
    Its a frustrating battle sometimes. Nice doing it with a good group.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• N3mB0t
    295 posts

@bt3241

start pressing enter more often , walls of text are hard to read.

• BT3241
    Original poster 86 posts

@n3mb0t Don't read it no one said you had to move to a different topic I can see how difficult it is to read for you.

• N3mB0t
    295 posts

@bt3241

do you always have to come across as childish person? no punctuation and no paragraphs make anything hard to read and makes you come across ... what i said.

But disregard my advice all you want , im not suprised, and yeah you are right , i really dont have to read anything you write , its never useful anyway so congratz for being my first block in this new forum.

• tcarlisle2012
    119 posts

@bt3241 This will be at least the 10th time someone has posted about the best way to handle Keener, by citing a strategy that just isn't possible. At least not as far as I can tell. When phase I of the battle is over, and you have destroyed the missile launcher, when Keener jumps down from that room, the game deals a shock that ties all players up for about 30 seconds -- maybe more. SO how is it possible to kill Keener at that point?

If I recall correctly, that shock was not there when this mission released, and seems to have been added. I'd guess it was added specifically to make it impossible to use this tactic -- because they did not design it intending it to be done by spawn camping Keener.

The rest of the strategy is quite on point. You have to destroy his drones, as one makes him completely immune. There was a bug at play for the longest time where that invincibility drone was invisible.

Regarding the Razorback, all the times I have played this mission it seems like the waves of NPCs keeps coming. Are you saying they eventually stop, so you can handle the razorback and its drones without NPC interference? If that is the case, that is welcome news to me.

Oh.... and by the way..... bug report regarding this mission and the Guardians event. It wouldn't let me do any damage to the wingtip weak spots as long as a protected guardian was on the battlefield. That is just nasty, and I am going to call that a bug. The events are not supposed to take effect against non-humans. So I doubt this was by design and is a bug.

But if it was by design, it was a very bad decision.

• Adrian-11
    700 posts

@tcarlisle2012

But it is doable, even with that endless shock, and I've done it recently.
    As the OP said, you need passive skills, shield and jammer pulse... and the Scorpio to nail him.
    In a group, adding one banshee pulse would be helpful, and two Scorpios. The other two could go signature weapons (ideally firewall and gunner).
    The key part is you have to run TO him, not away from him. Converge on him with the shields up and jamming his toys.
    He goes down in seconds in a group like that.

As for the RazorBack, in my experience the NPC flood stops at some point. They are triggered by the progress on disabling the RB, that's why it feels like they keep coming.

• Virtual-Chris
    637 posts

Last time I did this (solo) I didn’t even think of using passive skills. I just loaded up on armor regen, PFE, and perfectly unbreakable and took the Scorpio. The Scorpio is king against any boss or hunter as a few rounds has them immobilized. Then you mag dump them to death. The Scorpio reloads so fast you reload while they are in shock therapy. Thank god for the Scorpio or I probably wouldn’t be playing this game any more. OP FTW 🙂

• tcarlisle2012
    119 posts

@adrian-11 Sounds like the jammer pulse is the key, and to be fair, that was not in the OP.

I presume the jammer pulse works against him, and makes it impossible for him to deploy that drone of invincibility.

So it isn't really that the key is killing him when he drops down, but the key is using a jammer pulse. I'd buy that.... though I do not usually change builds or skills to suit just one mission, it won't be something I use.

• xcel30
    335 posts

I just keep my pistol full of shock ammo and stun lock him while everyone shoots him, always work

• echolecter
    84 posts

@xcel30 Unfortunately this only works when at least one team member joins the charge and not duck down in the back waiting for him to spam his skills. Sometime wished that more players knew that when he's moving he doesn't use any skills, only when sitting in cover.

• BT3241
    Original poster 86 posts

@n3mb0t Who cares? There is always someone to whine about everything - it makes me happy your not reading my posts. Your the one acting like a child whine whine whine .
    It must be hard to be around you.

• DutchLMB4ever
    137 posts

@bt3241 I always wait for him underneath the window where he jumps down from.
    Using Hunters Fury with shield of course.
    And the booster hive to get out of the shock faster.
    First I destroy his drone.
    Then he "dies" 5-10sec later.
    Everyone else can sit in the back with the hiding strategy.

Suggested Topics