Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• RCDeschene
    Original poster 82 posts

I can't get my game to let me participate in the Spiderbot Arena and because matchmaking time goes on for several minutes without progress and the Potential Rewards feature is completely glitched. Below is a screenshot of the later...

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E9tX6jXWEAEyA1f?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Sammarok
    161 posts

Hello, in you 5.5 patch notes states the following:

Online Mode: 
    Spiderbot Arena 
    Increased maximum player limit to 8 

But there is also a hidden change, minimum players was changed to 4, and we are forever in the lobby waiting for a game to start because we cannot get 4 players minimum, why did you change this? Before the patch 5.5 minimum was 2 players which was perfect. Do not change what was working fine, and why is it not mentioned in the patch notes?

Please change it back to 2, otherwise online daily takes hours of waiting.

Thank you in advance.

• Ubi-Froggard
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1241 posts

@sammarok Thanks for sharing this. I have passed this on to the game team as feedback. I apologise for any disappointment or inconvenience caused.

Official Response
  • Ubi-Froggard

Hey @rcdeschene

Thanks for the screenshot. Can you also let us know if you had any connectivity issues with the spiderbot arena before the 5.5 patch?

And can you confirm which platform you are on please?

Official Response
  • Ubi-Froggard

@sammarok @RCDeschene

I have found that the change to have 4 players minimum wasn't intended and could be the cause to the matchmaking issue. This will be addressed in a future update. Thanks again for reporting it and I apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Official Response
  • Sammarok
    161 posts

@ubi-froggard Thank you! Waiting for the fix 🙂

• Ubi-Karl
    Ubisoft Support Staff 781 posts

As soon as we'll have more information to share, patch notes will be posted in our News and Announcements channel, therefore keep an eye and should you have any other queries, do not hesitate and reach out at any time!

Official Response

Suggested Topics