Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• abugazi
    Original poster 9 posts

When I have the Global Event active, it seems my headshot kills are not registering on the leaderboards. Once the Event is deactivated, the headshots begin to tabulate again. Is this a known problem, or possibly just a glitch in my matrix?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Mercury
    Ubisoft Support Staff 533 posts

Hello @abugazi, welcome to The Division 2 discussions! Sorry to hear that your headshot kills aren't registering. Could you please provide a clip showing this occurring, so that I can get a better look at what is happening? Thanks!

Official Response
  • abugazi
    Original poster 9 posts

@ubi-mercury once the clip is uploaded, how do I get it to you here?

• UbiStorm
    Ubisoft Support Staff 631 posts

@abugazi You can just post the link here! Thank you so much. 🙂

Official Response
  • abugazi
    Original poster 9 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • abugazi
    Original poster 9 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • abugazi
    Original poster 9 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • abugazi
    Original poster 9 posts
  • Ubi-Froggard
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1241 posts

@abugazi My apologies, but we can't download videos. If you can upload it to somewhere like YouTube, you can just share the link to that.

Official Response
  • abugazi
    Original poster 9 posts

@ubi-froggard see if this will work:

Just curious if this is a rare glitch, or wondering if it has been going on in all of the events?

• TK105
    33 posts

@ubi-mercury Well, you're a UBIsoft support staff, why do you let users do it? Why don't you check the operation yourself?
    Is this a job you should do? It's one of your jobs. It should have been a story that you could check for yourself. As one of the employees of the company, you should reflect a little. 

• dagrommit
    789 posts

@tk105 instead of berating someone trying to understand what's going on, consider:

a) a reported problem may not be affecting everyone, or may not be reliably reproducible
    b) the description of a problem may not have sufficient information to reproduce it - e.g. is it on PC or console (and what model), what type of weapon is the player using, what sort of distance is involved etc.

Now, if you were experiencing the same issue, say so. That will at least demonstrate that it's affecting multiple people.

@abugazi I admire your patience with a sniping play style in this game 👏

• abugazi
    Original poster 9 posts

@dagrommit Thanks! I've always found it to be a fun way to play.

• abugazi
    Original poster 9 posts

Just curious if you guys had any info on why this happens, as it is doing it again in the Golden Bullet event currently running. Let me know if you require more videos... but would like to know if I'm the only one experiencing this.

• Kanaima
    13 posts

@abugazi I just checked and it's happening for me too, counts fine with the GE turned off.

• TK105
    33 posts

@abugazi Just in case, I also confirmed it at the current Golden Bullet event, but again the headshot count was not added. (PC)

@ubi-mercury I will repeat this, but you can easily check the operation on the support staff side without asking the user to check this phenomenon.
    It's the difference whether you check it yourself or not.
    Please do not neglect the contents that can be confirmed immediately on the support team side as the work of the support team department. It's as if we users are supporting the work of the support team. Work hard.

The user side provided the information that can be provided.
    So how does the support team plan to deal with this? Seeking an answer.
    We look forward to a supportive response, including whether or not you have communicated this to the engineers on your development team.

• Ubi-Gizmo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1096 posts

Hey everyone, thank you all for bringing this to our attention; I appreciate it.

@abugazi - Thank you for the video. I will forward this over to the development team so that they can take a closer look into why this might be happening.

@TK105 - I understand the frustration caused by this. We must request this information because it could be an issue that is hard for us to reproduce. Even if we can reproduce the problem ourselves, we might not have enough information to explain why the problem is happening. It's essential that we gather as much information as possible so that the development team has enough to conduct a thorough problem-solving investigation. Please consider the wording you use in the future, as this message could come across as an insult to Support, which goes against our Forum Rules.

@dagrommit - Thank you for this, you've explained some very good points.

Does anyone else have videos that they could provide showing this? It would greatly help us if we could gather some more of these clips.

Official Response

Suggested Topics